CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

31 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

So you speak for everyone on the right? 

It’s kinda weird that you have a need to hear me admit that I am wrong. 
Don’t hold your breath, it’s not often that I am wrong. 

Oh you are likely wrong often. You just don’t have the ability to admit it.  

Let’s start with your wrong assumption that that I speak for all on the right. I don’t paint with a broad brush. That’s your MO here. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh you are likely wrong often. You just don’t have the ability to admit it.  

Let’s start with your wrong assumption that that I speak for all on the right. I don’t paint with a broad brush. That’s your MO here. 

? Man, you are needy. 

• Like (+1) 1

Nothing like a Q-baby! - Chef Jim volley to kick off a Sunday morning.  From my side of the court (Go get 'em Jim) it looks like a long match.  I don't doubt for a minute Jim can pi$$ farther than the other guy.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Keukasmallies said:

Nothing like a Q-baby! - Chef Jim volley to kick off a Sunday morning.  From my side of the court (Go get 'em Jim) it looks like a long match.  I don't doubt for a minute Jim can pi$$ farther than the other guy.

Sorry. I had to just shake my head and walk away. 

2 hours ago, Keukasmallies said:

Q tip had better be careful.   Pi$$ too far and it winds up in Cattaraugus Creek.  But that could be good for the rest of us as the DEC will do what the mods here have failed to do in keeping Q tip in check.  

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Q tip had better be careful.   Pi$$ too far and it winds up in Cattaraugus Creek.  But that could be good for the rest of us as the DEC will do what the mods here have failed to do in keeping Q tip in check.  

1ixcju.jpg

8 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Still 2000 or so miles off re tard! 

1 hour ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Funny how 95% of cases are mild, yet EVERY single CNN personality that’s gotten it has had a near-death, traumatic experience. 

It’s almost as if they’re trying to boost their own ratings isn’t it?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/brooke-baldwin-coronavirus-essay-cnn-180334476.html

It almost killed Fredo. One day he was cooped up in his basement doing his show and keeping away from his family and the next day he was out with his family at a homesite looking to get into a fracas with some guy riding a bike. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1