CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok I  don't golf so can someone explain this to me.  If Trump is really a 10 handicap but he's saying he's a 2.8 isn't he actually hurting his ability to win?  

In everyone's reality yes, but in Trump's reality bragging about his 2.8 handicap is worth much more than playing (especially when you cheat in the actual game)

Edited by GG

22 minutes ago, GG said:

In everyone's reality yes, but in Trump's reality bragging about his 2.8 handicap is worth much more than playing (especially when you cheat in the actual game)

Ok but in that bit the guy said that Trump wants to win so badly he's fudging his handicap.  So if he's lowering his handicap he's actually making it harder to win?  I get the whole Trump ego thing to say he's a 2.8 handicap. 

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ok but in that bit the guy said that Trump wants to win so badly he's fudging his handicap.  So if he's lowering his handicap he's actually making it harder to win?  I get the whole Trump ego thing to say he's a 2.8 handicap. 

It's easier to win if you are really rich can afford a lot of golf balls to drop.

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So what you're saying is the media can't even properly get a true story about Trump.

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

If you want to use your handicap to win in a competitive round of golf, you don't use a low score. You inflate your score to get more strokes taken off your score at the end of the round.

The few minutes I could stomach, the guy seemed to be arguing that Trump's cheating comes from posting his scores. If you're decent at golf and want to be rated, then every time you finish a round, there's a computer in the clubhouse where you can log in and enter your round for the day. If you only post your cherry-picked scores, you increase your handicap. I think that's what he's whining about.

Interestingly, he says "Clinton cheated" because he would screw up a shot, but then drop a few balls to try the shot again. Unless you're in a tournament, that's not cheating because, as the guy said, Clinton always played his first shot. In other words, he didn't play the extra shots. He was just working out a kink in his swing. That's not, however, what Clinton and Obama were known for. They are  both known for screwing up a shot, and then hitting extra shots until he got the one he wanted and then playing the better ball. THAT is cheating.

36 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

If you want to use your handicap to win in a competitive round of golf, you don't use a low score. You inflate your score to get more strokes taken off your score at the end of the round.

The few minutes I could stomach, the guy seemed to be arguing that Trump's cheating comes from posting his scores. If you're decent at golf and want to be rated, then every time you finish a round, there's a computer in the clubhouse where you can log in and enter your round for the day. If you only post your cherry-picked scores, you increase your handicap. I think that's what he's whining about.

Interestingly, he says "Clinton cheated" because he would screw up a shot, but then drop a few balls to try the shot again. Unless you're in a tournament, that's not cheating because, as the guy said, Clinton always played his first shot. In other words, he didn't play the extra shots. He was just working out a kink in his swing. That's not, however, what Clinton and Obama were known for. They are  both known for screwing up a shot, and then hitting extra shots until he got the one he wanted and then playing the better ball. THAT is cheating.

But thats how I play!!! :lol:

25 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

When I was a kid, a buddy and I used to go to the bowling alley all the time. We'd each throw a couple of practice balls, but he wouldn't start the game until he got a strike. Then he'd be like "Okay, I got a strike. Your turn." 

25 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

My league golf partner's favorite club is his foot wedge. It's essentially a beer league so no one really cares. They actually appreciate it sometimes cus he'd never finish the hole without it.

2 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

When I was a kid, a buddy and I used to go to the bowling alley all the time. We'd each throw a couple of practice balls, but he wouldn't start the game until he got a strike. Then he'd be like "Okay, I got a strike. Your turn." 

Bowling, is that a sport like curling, billiards and darts? 

1 hour ago, GG said:

So what you're saying is the media can't even properly get a true story about Trump.

You seriously think I have any idea what I'm saying?  I was confused BEFORE I read LA's post below yours. 

24 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Wait...I thought everyone did that. 

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you come out and sweep for curling, that'll get yur heart abeatin like a jackrabbit

Did someone say “get your heart a beatin’ like a jackrabbit” regarding curling??

6D2E8C2F-5E38-40C0-8E48-32A5BA9B272B.jpeg

13 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

You seriously think I have any idea what I'm saying?  I was confused BEFORE I read LA's post below yours. 

Wait...I thought everyone did that. 

Did someone say “get your heart a beatin’ like a jackrabbit” regarding curling??

6D2E8C2F-5E38-40C0-8E48-32A5BA9B272B.jpeg

She looks enough like code name Ennifer that if Sage or Beerboy lurk in this thread their PTSD will kick in.

14 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

I'd have shanked the mofo.....