CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

9 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Can’t wait for future historians to write books about how FDR had a romantic relationship with Marilyn Monroe and Lyndon Johnson had her killed so he could become President and end the Korean War. 

Hey, if not for the Korean War we never would have had "Mash".

28 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Sure, I’ll give you that. But when Obama ended the Cold War it meant that Bill Clinton was supposed to be President - not Trump!

After the Mexicans bombed Pearl Harbor, we needed a man like Trump to come in and get us out of Vietnam!

27 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Sure, I’ll give you that. But when Obama ended the Cold War it meant that Bill Clinton was supposed to be President - not Trump!

Make up your addled mind. Was it Obama or LBJ who ended that cold-ass war? Now the question that needs to be asked is why we never refer to Obama as BHO? Is it because no one wants to remind people that his middle name is Hussein, or that just BO might remind people that we elected a real stinker?

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Make up your addled mind. Was it Obama or LBJ who ended that cold-ass war? Now the question that needs to be asked is why we never refer to Obama as BHO? Is it because no one wants to remind people that his middle name is Hussein, or that just BO might remind people that we elected a real stinker?

You get the President you deserve, they are almost always reflective of their time or adjust to it.

5 minutes ago, joevan said:

Three replies but no answer to my questions.

The information you so fervently desire can be found about 12 posts above yours.

Here's a link if you're window-scrolling-challenged:

5 minutes ago, GG said:

Nobody called you an idiot yet?

C'mon, man...15 minutes?  I do have things to do.  I can't just sit here and wait for idiots to post.

16 minutes ago, joevan said:

Didn't know this message board was filled with russian agents and pawns.

This American patriot will look for answers with other Americans.

You're an idiot.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

C'mon, man...15 minutes?  I do have things to do.  I can't just sit here and wait for idiots to post.

You're an idiot.

The post he's crying about was from yesterday.

6 minutes ago, GG said:

The post he's crying about was from yesterday.

He didn't start crying until today, though.

Plus, he's a newbie.  I promised I wouldn't call them idiots until they reach 250 posts.  So @joevan, you will be an idiot in 226 more posts.  Hurry the ***** up.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I see you've been taking Beginners Mind philosophy classes. What's next, poetry?

attempts to study philosophy ended up writing 10 page mathematical logical proofs over a rush of a 3 hour exam for what should have been an easy elective

Obama was a good President, fit the times, as almost all of them do, he wouldn't fit in currently, that's why Trump is here.

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He didn't start crying until today, though.

Plus, he's a newbie.  I promised I wouldn't call them idiots until they reach 250 posts.  So @joevan, you will be an idiot in 226 more posts.  Hurry the ***** up.

He registered in 2008 though.

Oh well, he got what he wanted, a reaction from a buncha posters down here over his inability to read and comprehend. 

14 hours ago, joevan said:

So why did the russians keep meeting with trumps campaign?  Why did trumps campaign change the republican platform to make it more favorable to the russians.  Why did so many of trumps people lie about meeting/talking with the russians, including his campaign manager, personal lawyer, national defense advisor, son and trump himself.  An explanation of these  things were what I hoped would come out with the mueller report but i haven't seen answers to as of yet.

Anybody know why?

1. foreign governments always meet with serious candidates in the elections of other counties, this is only evil if the GOP does it

2.  not sure how Trump changed, and if he did, how it was only to be more favourable to the Russians.  You have too much to prove there, it's not worth it.  TDS is not going to work here.

3.  Lies are hard to prove, especially if all we have to go on is the spin of a media that HATES Trump.  People say anything they want to all the time, it matters often enough to keep us in line.

34 minutes ago, joevan said:

Didn't know this message board was filled with russian agents and pawns.

This American patriot will look for answers with other Americans.

Yes, my new friend Comrade Joevan needs answers from you Russian assets! Stop colluding and answer the questions while I drink my complementary vodka scotch provided by the St. Petersburg Edinburgh troll computer farm!

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Can’t wait for future historians to write books about how FDR had a romantic relationship with Marilyn Monroe and Lyndon Johnson had her killed so he could become President and end the Korean War. 

How Bush the Son was the pilot for both the planes that crashed into the WTC on 9/11.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He registered in 2008 though.

Oh well, he got what he wanted, a reaction from a buncha posters down here over his inability to read and comprehend. 

I suspect that account is a sock monkey for one of our liberal posters who's been "oppressed" by our requirement that one must be able to read and write to participate down here.  

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I suspect that account is a sock monkey for one of our liberal posters who's been "oppressed" by our requirement that one must be able to read and write to participate down here.  

nobody can hide for long if they want to remain, their personality and writing quirks always shine through

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

nobody can hide for long if they want to remain, their personality and writing quirks always shine through

Yes, eventually there's no place for them to hide. I responded yesterday to this troll and got a little criticism for insulting him/her because he was a new poster and probably not very knowledgeable about the subject. Ha! Avoiding channeling my inner OC, I had this person pegged as a fake from the start, as someone capable of working at the local laundromat bad.

1 hour ago, joevan said:

Actually, your questions were answered in the most comprehensive way an honest inquirer could have possibly desired:

With respect, completeness, and with hundreds of pages of primary source documents as evidence.

It appears you simply came here to troll, or to have your biases validated, sans evidence.  If it’s the former, you’re neither unique nor appreciated.  If it’s the latter, we don’t allow that here.

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, eventually there's no place for them to hide. I responded yesterday to this troll and got a little criticism for insulting him/her because he was a new poster and probably not very knowledgeable about the subject. Ha! Avoiding channeling my inner OC, I had this person pegged as a fake from the start, as someone capable of working at the local laundromat bad.

I try not to go there, sometimes I go there, then take a few days off....

---------------------------

Trump met with the Russians, yup... so ***** what?

Trump changed his policy, yup.... it happens in politics

Trump's people say lies were told, yup.... it happens in politics.

Next question?

2 hours ago, joevan said:

15 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which meetings are you referring? The Trump Tower meeting? That was not arranged by "Russians", that was arranged by Fusion GPS and the Obama White House (with an assist from British Intelligence) and designed to entrap the campaign. This is proven, backed by evidence including: 

1) Natalia Veselnitskaya, the "Russian connected Lawyer", met with the owner of Fusion GPS before and after the meeting at Trump Tower. She also represented Prevezon, whom hired Fusion GPS as well. 

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/08/13/trump_tower_meeting_looks_increasingly_like_a_setup.html

2) Veselnitskaya was on "immigration parole" in June of 2016 and barred from entering the country. It took an emergency 11th hour Visa, approved by the Obama State Department, for her to make the Trump Tower meeting

https://www.reuters.com/article/legal-us-otc-veselnitskaya/how-did-russian-lawyer-veselnitskaya-get-into-u-s-for-trump-tower-meeting-idUSKBN1D62Q2

3) Goldstone, the British music exec who set up the meeting, has deep connections and ties to Richard Dearlove, one of Britain's top spooks. 

This is not true. The platform was not weakened to benefit Russia in the Ukraine. In fact, just the opposite occurred: 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-what-really-happened-with-the-gop-platform-and-russia

This is a lie that was part of the disinformation campaign waged directly upon you. 

Now that you know this is fundamentally untrue - the question you should ask of those who lied to you is: why?

In order: 

* Manafort was planted onto the Trump campaign precisely to dirty it up. He was not charged, indicted, nor convicted of anything having to do with Russians, the 2016 campaign, or conspiracy/collusion. 

* Michael Flynn made a perfectly legal phone call, during which nothing illegal transpired or was discussed. His "lie" is even disputed among the FBI who charged him for it - but it's a shiny object meant to distract you. Flynn in no way conspired with the Russians. 

* 45 and Jr have not been charged or indicted for perjury on this matter. What you fail to understand is this is largely an information campaign. Lies/misdirects in public are part of the whole deal. 

With respect, that's because you have not looked or you have been relying upon sources who have been intentionally lying and misleading you. Mueller's team has filed dozens of indictments - hundreds of pages which answer pretty much every question you have... and demonstrate the entire Russian collusion/conspiracy narrative was a fraud. There are hundreds of hours of testimony, and evidence now available in open source from which you can piece together the whole story.

A lot of them can be found on this board. 

The reason you don't have the answers to the questions you have posed is because you have been systematically lied to about this subject. There never was any "Trump and Russia". It's fiction, created by dirty actors inside the United States intelligence community, the FBI, DOJ, Clinton machine, and Obama administration in order to cover up their own sins. 

You'll recoil at that notion, I'm certain. 

But the thing is, there's much more evidence to prove that is the actual reality of the situation than there ever has been of Trump/Russia collsion/conspiracy. 

:beer: 

CUT TO - Joevan's response:

Image result for run away gif

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for giggle gif

This is most definitely not fake news (corroborated by a trusted source who's a member at one of his clubs)

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, GG said:

This is most definitely not fake news (corroborated by a trusted source who's a member at one of his clubs)

Is Adam Schiff going to subpoena his score cards?   Are we finally getting impeachment hearings?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, GG said:

Dammit, I KNEW it! I just KNEW they'd get him on something.

Why couldn't he have just raped a couple of chicks like Clinton and the VA Lt. Gov.?

But no. He had to sneak mulligan when he thought no one was watching.

Damn. Sad day in our country. Very sad day.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GG said:

Ok I  don't golf so can someone explain this to me.  If Trump is really a 10 handicap but he's saying he's a 2.8 isn't he actually hurting his ability to win?