CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

632ef70dc3601f30011bc4796681de56acaaf99dbbe96f1c07edd925dc0f43f9.jpeg

That was the rudest, most disgusting piece of “journalism” I’ve ever seen. That c-unt planned her disrespectful behavior. I’ve no issue with a reporter ending an interview that’s out of control. But her guest was explaining his reasoning and she pulled that *****. She’s an unamerican liberal B word. 

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It never fails to amaze me how ignorant and dishonest people on the left (which of course includes nearly all of the MSM) can be. Just the other day I heard one politician decry Trump's "sea to sea concrete wall". In spite of all the clear evidence the left is clinging to false narratives that have all been debunked over the last two years or so. The media is supposed to be knowledgeable and honest but these people are anything but. They don't knowshit about what they report on.  Thanks mainly to this place I could win a debate with any of the leftistshits I see on TV.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

It never fails to amaze me how ignorant and dishonest people on the left (which of course includes nearly all of the MSM) can be. Just the other day I heard one politician decry Trump's "sea to sea concrete wall". In spite of all the clear evidence the left is clinging to false narratives that have all been debunked over the last two years or so. The media is supposed to be knowledgeable and honest but these people are anything but. They don't knowshit about what they report on.  Thanks mainly to this place I could win a debate with any of the leftistshits I see on TV.

People of all stripes can be ignorant and dishonest, the left doesn't hold all the perps.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

People of all stripes can be ignorant and dishonest, the left doesn't hold all the perps.

No ***** kidding. I was referring specifically to the idiots on TV whether they were just leftist politicians or leftist MSM. I was also responding to a post that was showing a disingenuous report that of course was a leftist lie. You're right, the left doesn't hold all the perps, just most of them and nearly all of them that get TV time. You're approaching "Yesbut" status, always equivocating.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

No ***** kidding. I was referring specifically to the idiots on TV whether they were just leftist politicians or leftist MSM. I was also responding to a post that was showing a disingenuous report that of course was a leftist lie. You're right, the left doesn't hold all the perps, just most of them and nearly all of them that get TV time. You're approaching "Yesbut" status, always equivocating.

that's a better way to think than "my way or go to hell right now"

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i think it is now defunct?

take out the n in defunct

17 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Well, you have to hand it to CNN for the spin in this beauty.  Great read during hoops commercials. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/22/politics/11-looming-questions-now-that-muellers-investigation-is-over/index.html

:lol:  "Now that the Mueller investigation is over, let's tell you what the REAL answers are to the questions he investigated."

They're living in a fantasy-land.

• Like (+1) 2