CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

29 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No no no.  I'd call on him and often.  Just so I could say.  "See....this is why your pass was revoked.  You're not a journalistic part of the press.  You're an idiot with an agenda!"

Again: no need to call on him.  Don't, and he'll just interrupt everybody.

I think the other thing that might be at work here is that the Judge is a Trump appointee.  He may not have wanted to ruin his weekend and upcoming holiday by siding with the White House only to have the media and many others hounding him for his (in the words of Tibs) corrupt decision.  This may have caused him to lean in CNN's direction and it kicks the can down the road until the actual case is heard (or the matter is dropped). 

Just now, keepthefaith said:

I think the other thing that might be at work here is that the Judge is a Trump appointee.  He may not have wanted to ruin his weekend and upcoming holiday by siding with the White House only to have the media and many others hounding him for his (in the words of Tibs) corrupt decision.  This may have caused him to lean in CNN's direction and it kicks the can down the road until the actual case is heard (or the matter is dropped). 

dr.thumb.jpg.5c1150190b05218a1e8557f0d42443ca.jpg

11 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Facts don't care about your feelings. Crenshaw is pretty good at drilling down to show that broad strokes are just the Peace Outs of the journalism world; mind-numbingly simple words that have no real meaning when you try to get specific.

Hot damn.

now I can’t decide if I want Crenshaw or Halley for 2024. 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Forever to be called "The Acosta Rule".

When a Democrat gets back in to the White House, this rule is going to be drastically loosened for liberal media, and tightened for conservative media.  President Beto will likely be able to ban Fox from the press pool completely, on their grounds that they're unprofessional and unfairly disruptive because their "fake news" breaks "established journalistic norms." 

If these rules stand up to the court challenge CNN will file tomorrow, arguing that these rules violate the First Amendment as an unfair restriction on the press...which they do, which any reasonable court should judge they do, which decision will amount to "The White House has no right or authority to moderate a press conference."

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

Oh, apparently Sara Carter's website is "unsafe" according to Twitter. Yeah, they're not suppressing anything...

Warning: this link may be unsafe

http://ht.ly/3Cdn30mFMZC

The link you are trying to access has been identified by Twitter or our partners as being potentially harmful or associated with a violation of Twitter’s Terms of Service. This link could lead to a site that:

• steals your password or other personal information
  • installs malicious software programs on your computer
  • collects your personal information for spam purposes
  • has been associated with a violation of Twitter’s Terms of Service

• Like (+1) 1