CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

5 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

You're a Canadian halfwit. And generally I assumed Canadians are tough rugged men. You help disprove this.

He's a lumberjack and he's OK.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

You're a Canadian halfwit. And generally I assumed Canadians are tough rugged men. You help disprove this.

Yeah whatever limp dick farm boy. 

Edited by thebug

1 minute ago, thebug said:

It’s ok that you are retarded. I know you guys are still ok with “retarded” because it describes a good chunk of your population. 

Be careful now, or when Iceland threatens to invade you we won't be there for your protection.

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I see you have been taking free "insult lessons" from gator. You get what you pay for.

Yep, your lady gets what she paid for eh 3inch. 

Sorry i assumed lady. 

Edited by thebug

1 minute ago, thebug said:

Yep, your lady gets what she paid for eh 3inch. 

I don't understand why you are so concerned about my dick size. I'm not gay so that precludes the possibility of you ever experiencing it. Is it some fetish that you have or do you just want to see what you would consider as a damn big one? Why don't they call those Canadian cops Mountees rather than Mounties? Such a complicated country you live in.

15 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Nice try.  Still failed.

Thanks for your input. Your opinion means so much to me! ?

15 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't understand why you are so concerned about my dick size. I'm not gay so that precludes the possibility of you ever experiencing it. Is it some fetish that you have or do you just want to see what you would consider as a damn big one? Why don't they call those Canadian cops Mountees rather than Mounties? Such a complicated country you live in.

Canada rocks! 

9 minutes ago, thebug said:

Not an opinion.  It wasn't dumbed down enough for JBoyst to understand.  

But I insulted him...and you took it personally.  Nice, dumbass.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I don’t take anything personally on the Internet. I thanked you. Maybe you assumed it was sarcasm? 

24 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So, if I understand it and he didn't does that make you the dumbass?  Learn to explain better... Idiot

22 minutes ago, thebug said:

I don’t take anything personally on the Internet. I thanked you. Maybe you assumed it was sarcasm? 

That's a blatant lie. But, I'm not the only one to see it. 

28 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

So, if I understand it and he didn't does that make you the dumbass?  Learn to explain better... Idiot

b83a65f9bc09dca1b5bebe5ded78868c05884de3

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, thebug said:

to insult someone on a personal level means you do take it personal.  just pointing this out so you avoid lying in the future.

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

to insult someone on a personal level means you do take it personal.  just pointing this out so you avoid lying in the future.

CNN anchor to Florida Dem: Why isn’t Marco Rubio, who’s been focused on gun violence for weeks, focused on gun violence?

Here’s what Rubio gets for agreeing to be the scapegoat for CNN’s lynch-mob town hall on gun control a few weeks ago. Why is it, asks anchor Alisyn Camerota, that at a moment when other Florida politicians are focused on preventing the next Parkland, Marco Rubio is introducing legislation about … Daylight Saving Time?

She doesn’t ask this as part of a monologue, either. She’s teeing it up for House Democrat Ted Deutch. It’s the equivalent of Fox News asking a House Republican about some goofy new proposal from Nancy Pelosi. It’s not a “question” so much as an invitation to go off on the bad guys for the audience’s amusement.

It’s not news that CNN is in the tank, particularly on the issue of guns.

What’s newsy here is that there’s no Republican in Congress who’s been more aggressive in floating legislation about gun violence since the Parkland shooting than Rubio has. And you don’t need to dig deep online to find that out. It’s all been chronicled on his website. Here’s the one-page fact sheet of his various proposals. A timeline of just the past two weeks:

March 1: Rubio announces his intention on the Senate floor to introduce legislation to reduce school shootings
March 5: Rubio introduces the Stop School Violence Act
March 5: Rubio co-sponsors the NICS Denial Notification Act with Pat Toomey, Chris Coons, and Bill Nelson
March 5: Rubio calls on the Department of Education to tighten guidelines for reporting dangerous behavior at school to law enforcement
March 7: Rubio and Nelson introduce a bill to make “gun-violence prevention orders” available to law enforcement
March 7: Rubio co-sponsors a bill with 12 other senators to increase funding for school counselors, alarm systems, security cameras and crisis intervention training
March 13: Rubio, Nelson and several other senators hold a press conference to promote the Stop School Violence Act
March 14: Rubio testifies before the Senate Judiciary Committee to promote his plans to reduce shootings

And naturally, despite his very recent work on school shootings, he’s getting killed on CNN for having his priorities wildly out of whack.

Why would any Republican go on this network, particularly to discuss the subject of gun control?

40 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

What's your point with this?  In your own words, go.

Bet ya can't.

Do you disagree? Why? In your own words, go.  (I won't do the full "bet ya can't" condescending act) 

Edited by thebug

Simple..............

the left thinks FOX is propaganda BS and the right thinks the rest of MSM is propaganda BS.

What do the real Americans who have no political bias think? That's the real question.

Most people I conversate with who don't have any bias whatsoever thinks the MSM is full of crap and FOX is a little more believable. I think they just go for the hot chics at FOX.

The political environment is very toxic and about to get even more toxic. Where the truth lies, time will tell.

On a lighter note, I have always hated Richard Madcow though. That thing makes me wanna vomit every time I look at its face,