Call of Duty: WW2. Any suggestions?

BringBackFergy

On 12/26/2017 at 1:32 PM, RaoulDuke79 said:

I just opened assassins creed origins this morning.....probably won't be in bed before 2 the next few nights. 

i just started playing this as it was on sale.  it is so time consuming it's amazing.

i'm Railers04 on xbox if anyone wants to add me.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, teef said:

i just started playing this as it was on sale.  it is so time consuming it's amazing.

Will do.

So far we have me, NervousGuy, GoBills, Raul, and you...we're three or four short of a pretty decent TDM team (I am definitely the weak link)

On 12/26/2017 at 2:51 PM, Fadingpain said:

HELP!

For Xmas I received the special edition COD: WWII Playstation 4.  This features the PS4 machine in ugly green camouflage colors and the game itself in a bundled package.

Should I keep this?  I would prefer the machine in something simple like black or silver or whatever it is supposed to come in...

And is the game as good as I hope it is?  I am a big fan of the WWII first person shooter games, and have most of the COD or MOH games from past PS consoles.

What does anyone think?  Keep this or return it for a different machine/game package?

EDIT:  This is the 1 TB console with 1080P resolution, not the "PRO" console with 2160 resolution and the ability to play 4K ultra HD DVDs. 

EDIT:  It looks like the ugly camouflage edition I got is the basic machine at the basic machine price, plus a freebie of the COD:WW2 game throw in for free; that might be enough to keep it, despite it's ugly ass.  Doesn't make sense to exchange for the black box and then have to buy the game on top of the $300 price.

Still appreciate any observations about all this.

You can buy skins for the system fairly cheap if the green is too much.

So BBF has the xbox locked down.  I'm a ps4 player if anyone wants to play send me a pm.  I usually play on Friday or Saturday but can cram a day or 2 in during the week after 9 pm.

17 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Will add you and GoBills tonight. I tried to add GoBills last night with the name he provided but it didn't work. Then I played a couple rounds with NervousGuy and he cleaned up!!! Dude has game.

Eh you caught me on a good day....I prestiged now I'm playing with less preferred weapons, I'm struggling!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/27/2017 at 2:10 PM, teef said:

I still need to get on Xbox live, but I've been playing assassins creed for a few hours a couple nights a week. Holy smokes does this game have the ability to get you divorced. I figured all in all I've played it for about 48 hours total and I've got maybe 1/3 of the areas unlocked.....some of this is probably due in part to the fact that I'm a maniac and have to get every treasure, scroll and objective done in an area before moving on. I also got an earfull and a threat to destroy the Xbox for shooting cats with the bow and arrow.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/27/2017 at 2:35 PM, LeviF91 said:

Alright Fergy, you inspired me.  I went out and bought COD WWII.

And a PS4, because !@#$ you that's why.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! Fergy just got Pwned

On 12/27/2017 at 5:48 PM, section122 said:

You can buy skins for the system fairly cheap if the green is too much.

So BBF has the xbox locked down.  I'm a ps4 player if anyone wants to play send me a pm.  I usually play on Friday or Saturday but can cram a day or 2 in during the week after 9 pm.

I’m a PS4 player. I try to get in when I can. I also play Madden a lot so I switch back and forth between the 2 of them.  Sent you a PM. If you want to get in And team up sometime that would be cool. 

7 hours ago, mrags said:

ROTFLMFAO!!!! Fergy just got Pwned

I’m a PS4 player. I try to get in when I can. I also play Madden a lot so I switch back and forth between the 2 of them.  Sent you a PM. If you want to get in And team up sometime that would be cool. 

I wish my XBox brethren could play against you PS4 softies...me, NG, teef, GoBills and Raul would kick your sniping/camping asses. 

30 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Xbox one here. Cross platform multi-player would be great. All my friends have ps4. 

Finally started to get my kdr closer to 1 but there's still times I'll be killed 10 times in a row with out seeing anyone. 

I’ll send you the COD Club invite so you can list your screen name. I’ve been trying to get the other guys listed above into a group match but everyone’s schedule is different. NervousGuy created a clan tag “TBD” so I need to add that to my XBox name somehow (I’m not a tech guy). 

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I’ll send you the COD Club invite so you can list your screen name. I’ve been trying to get the other guys listed above into a group match but everyone’s schedule is different. NervousGuy created a clan tag “TBD” so I need to add that to my XBox name somehow (I’m not a tech guy). 

I'll send my screen name. I have no idea how to change things or add people