Call of Duty: WW2. Any suggestions?

BringBackFergy

22 hours ago, section122 said:

I have South Park Fractured But Whole and COD WW2 that I am playing now.  Unfortunately I only get time to play after everyone has gone to bed around 9/930 so I don't have too many games in the rotation.  I love Madden but play it on my phone (seriously its a great mobile game) I only buy that for console every couple of years and I skipped this year with Brady on the cover.  Didn't want that dude staring me in the face lol.

Let me know if you get cod be fun to play with a hometown guy.  I have gotten much better and now actually kill more people than kill me which is nice :lol:

i just finished fractured but whole.  i'm with you in terms of time.  most of my family is in bed by 8, so that's when i play, but it definitely limits to one game at a time.  i have no idea what's going to be next.  i'm pumped for farcry 5, but it's 6 weeks away.  

23 hours ago, teef said:

i just finished fractured but whole.  i'm with you in terms of time.  most of my family is in bed by 8, so that's when i play, but it definitely limits to one game at a time.  i have no idea what's going to be next.  i'm pumped for farcry 5, but it's 6 weeks away.  

I got sidetracked with ww2 and haven't played sp in well over a month.  I got it and stick of truth for $30 but with my time restrictions ww2 gets all of my focus.  It is really well done and my favorite since black ops 1.  Fortnite is free with your ps plus subscription and one of my friends plays that pretty exclusively.  Might be worth checking out while you wait for farcry.  I downloaded it but haven't played it yet lol.

On 2/14/2018 at 6:36 AM, Nervous Guy said:

No one is ever on when I am...I'm thinking you guys are dodging me.:(

I have invited you guys numerous times and all I get is silence...I'm beginning to think you've all looked at my kill ratio and don't want me on your teams.

:lol:

21 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Put the game consoles down, and pay a visit to a National Cemetery, and say thanks!  Game over!

It may come as a surprise to you, but many of us in this thread are 40-50 years old, work our asses off every day to earn a living, stand for the anthem and love our country...the fact that we take an hour or two to play a game and chill out isn't out of the ordinary. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I have invited you guys numerous times and all I get is silence...I'm beginning to think you've all looked at my kill ratio and don't want me on your teams.

:lol:

It may come as a surprise to you, but many of us in this thread are 40-50 years old, work our asses off every day to earn a living, stand for the anthem and love our country...the fact that we take an hour or two to play a game and chill out isn't out of the ordinary. 

I gonna be on all weekend!

Yeah...Marv's Neighbor my Dad fought in WWII was shot down and was in a Nazi POW camp for over a year....my brother fought in Vietnam two tours...so stay in your lane bro.

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 2/11/2018 at 6:15 PM, BringBackFergy said:

Pretty even split between XBox1 guys and PS4. I know Mrags and some orhers have PS4. Go to the COD Club and join so you can put your user name in there. I’m gonna play some tonight (on XBox). I keep inviting guys to play when I’m on but they are usually in another group. Trying to figure out a way to schedule a private party with the 6 guys that play XBox. 

Have you played Fallout 3? Fallout New Vegas?? The Fallout games are amazing and you will play for weeks and weeks.

Yes, I have and I love the fallout games! Ive definitely put some serious hours into those games. 

I have 3, new Vegas and 4. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

3 hours ago, Nervous Guy said:

I gonna be on all weekend!

Yeah...Marv's Neighbor my Dad fought in WWII was shot down and was in a Nazi POW camp for over a year....my brother fought in Vietnam two tours...so stay in your lane bro.

I'm 36 but yeah bust my ass all week and blow off steam at night and on the weekends playing video games.  I'll get on tonight around 9:30 and play until 2 am lol.  

My respect for the military has never waivered.  My grandfather spent almost 2 straight years on a boat in ww2, 2 uncles in the marines, 1 in the Navy, a cousin currently in Naval intelligence.  Been to Arlington a few times.  I'd give him credit for trolling but he never came back :lol:

• Thank you (+1) 1