Call of Duty: WW2. Any suggestions?

BringBackFergy

So far I played some of the campaign but have been trying to increase my rank and skill in multiplayer. Amazing game. Love it. 

Anyone know any tricks? Hiding spots for sniping?

Maybe there’s a group that wants to share tags so we can have a few TBD matches? Not sure how to create games between TBD players but if you know how to do it, PM me. 

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

So far I played some of the campaign but have been trying to increase my rank and skill in multiplayer. Amazing game. Love it. 

Maybe there’s a group that wants to share tags so we can have a few TBD matches? Not sure how to create games between TBD players but if you know how to do it, PM me. 

You play on ps4 or xbox?

6 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Former manager at Game Stop.

• Haha (+1) 2

I play on ps4 from time to time,  but not much multiplayer because I get extremely frustrated by getting repeatedly killed by 12 year old kids that play 24/7. I usually end up playing private matches with a couple buddies from work.  More fun, less frustration!

A tip to get better would be play against bots in a private match,  set them on a higher difficulty level.... watch the tactics that they use and try to mimic them when you play. 

Edited by Sig1Hunter
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I play on ps4 from time to time,  but not much multiplayer because I get extremely frustrated by getting repeatedly killed by 12 year old kids that play 24/7. I usually end up playing private matches with a couple buddies from work.  More fun, less frustration!

A tip to get better would be play against bots in a private match,  set them on a higher difficulty level.... watch the tactics that they use and try to mimic them when you play. 

So true on having to play strangers. Those 12-16 yr olds kick my butt all the time. My best Kill/Death ratio has been 13-7 but the kid that one the session had 22-6. Crazy. 

31 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I was thinking about that game but I’m not a big online user.

I hate paying 60 for a game I finish in 8 hours.  

That and too many idiots out there.  

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Grease gun and stg are both top notch...

canvase the outiside of the maps for sniping

only played a bit of it but my kill death sits around 1.2

i only bought it cus it was WWII

28 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I should be getting it for Christmas hopefully. 

If you get it on xbox, pm me your tag and maybe we can get a group on here for a TDM tournament. 

Disregard Boyst...he still plays pin the tail on the donkey. 

9 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Grease gun and stg are both top notch...

canvase the outiside of the maps for sniping

only played a bit of it but my kill death sits around 1.2

i only bought it cus it was WWII

Loving Gustav Cannon with sniper rifle. Also like the M1 Garand and Waffe

8 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

If you get it on xbox, pm me your tag and maybe we can get a group on here for a TDM tournament. 

Disregard Boyst...he still plays pin the tail on the donkey. 

Loving Gustav Cannon with sniper rifle. Also like the M1 Garand and Waffe

If you like the garand you will love the  M1A1 or gewehr

• Thank you (+1) 1