Call of Duty: WW2. Any suggestions?

BringBackFergy

On 1/19/2018 at 8:19 AM, BringBackFergy said:

I’ll send you the COD Club invite so you can list your screen name. I’ve been trying to get the other guys listed above into a group match but everyone’s schedule is different. NervousGuy created a clan tag “TBD” so I need to add that to my XBox name somehow (I’m not a tech guy). 

Do you want to add TBD to your gamertag? Or just as a clan tag?

Just now, Nervous Guy said:

Man, I told him to just go to the Dossier section in the soldier tab...then click Clan Name....easy! 

Broke it down step by step! Lol

I Like how you can get special gear and outfits in those packages. Every guy has their own look to them

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Broke it down step by step! Lol

I Like how you can get special gear and outfits in those packages. Every guy has their own look to them

This game is so much more enjoyable than most all of the previous versions!  None of that crazy jumping **** too!  I hated that, never did it and got killed by all those crazy !@#$ing jumpers...Can't wait for the new DLC coming soon!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Nervous Guy said:

This game is so much more enjoyable than most all of the previous versions!  None of that crazy jumping **** too!  I hated that, never did it and got killed by all those crazy !@#$ing jumpers...Can't wait for the new DLC coming soon!

This was the first Call of Duty that I purchased in years. A long time 

Like you said that crazy jumping **** ruined it all for me. It wasn't even fun getting killed repeatedly by flying people . It felt like Halo and I don't like Halo because all the jumping 

Glad they went back to what worked nearly a decade ago with CoD4 and World at War

The first mission of the campaign is awesome too

Edited by Buffalo716

7 hours ago, Nervous Guy said:

Man, I told him to just go to the Dossier section in the soldier tab...then click Clan Name....easy! 

Baby steps!! Was at trivia tonight...my brain is filled with useless info right now. Will go on tomorrow before AFC game and get my clan tag squared away. 

About ready to prestige!!

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2017 at 7:46 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

I was thinking about that game but I’m not a big online user.

I hate paying 60 for a game I finish in 8 hours.  

That and too many idiots out there.  

Same here man. I like the games that take forever to beat, and only buy new $60(+) games on rare occasion. I usually buy used or just rent.

GameSrop has a new rental service BTW. $60 for 6 months, 1 game out at a time and you get to pick 1 game to keep aft the 6 months are up. Have t tried it yet though. 

I love the call of duty games but since I don't really play online and the campaign is over in hours, I just can't justify buying them.

So I wait for them to be put up for sale used at GameStop. They have a 7 day return policy, no questions asked (but only in used games). So I buy it used, beat the campaign in a week or less then return it for cash, credit, or another used game. 

I also subscribe to GameFly game rental service, but I've had CoD WWII at the top of my list for over a month and still haven't gotten it yet... 

Any suggestions for long single player games? 

Ive played a lot of them already I'm sure, but I'm always on the lookout for new games to play. Can't wait for Far Cry 5! That's one I will 

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I just got a ps4 today for my birthday.   I need to get used to it, but I’d like to play with you guys online eventually.

Pretty even split between XBox1 guys and PS4. I know Mrags and some orhers have PS4. Go to the COD Club and join so you can put your user name in there. I’m gonna play some tonight (on XBox). I keep inviting guys to play when I’m on but they are usually in another group. Trying to figure out a way to schedule a private party with the 6 guys that play XBox. 

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

Same here man. I like the games that take forever to beat, and only buy new $60(+) games on rare occasion. I usually buy used or just rent.

GameSrop has a new rental service BTW. $60 for 6 months, 1 game out at a time and you get to pick 1 game to keep aft the 6 months are up. Have t tried it yet though. 

I love the call of duty games but since I don't really play online and the campaign is over in hours, I just can't justify buying them.

So I wait for them to be put up for sale used at GameStop. They have a 7 day return policy, no questions asked (but only in used games). So I buy it used, beat the campaign in a week or less then return it for cash, credit, or another used game. 

I also subscribe to GameFly game rental service, but I've had CoD WWII at the top of my list for over a month and still haven't gotten it yet... 

Any suggestions for long single player games? 

Ive played a lot of them already I'm sure, but I'm always on the lookout for new games to play. Can't wait for Far Cry 5! That's one I will 

Have you played Fallout 3? Fallout New Vegas?? The Fallout games are amazing and you will play for weeks and weeks. 

20 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I just got a ps4 today for my birthday.   I need to get used to it, but I’d like to play with you guys online eventually.

Let me know when you get it all set up.  I'm on ps4 as well.  PM me and I'll send my user name.

• Like (+1) 1

ferg...i saw a request come through a couple of times, so sorry i didn't accept.  i stopped playing it about a month ago, and haven't gone back.  i was getting through the south park game, but even that's done now.  maybe i'll throw it back in.  

if anyone wants to add me on xbox, i'm Railers04.

• Like (+1) 1

@BringBackFergy: sorry we haven't connected yet on the xbox but...if you get the chance you must try the 'Prop Hunt' game. It's in the featured section and it's awesome...you are on teams and one team is hunting the other team who are disguised as boxes or trees or barrels or tree stumps or any number of props strewn about the maps. You get a couple flashbang and a few chances to swap what prop you are...it's so fun. Chaotic. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

@BringBackFergy: sorry we haven't connected yet on the xbox but...if you get the chance you must try the 'Prop Hunt' game. It's in the featured section and it's awesome...you are on teams and one team is hunting the other team who are disguised as boxes or trees or barrels or tree stumps or any number of props strewn about the maps. You get a couple flashbang and a few chances to swap what prop you are...it's so fun. Chaotic. 

Will definitely do this.

2 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

Mrs. Fergy is used to the flashbang.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Will do.  I have Madden 18, NHL 18, Star Wars : Battlefront 2, and Doom.  Perhaps looking to get Call of Duty WWII.  What do you play?

I have South Park Fractured But Whole and COD WW2 that I am playing now.  Unfortunately I only get time to play after everyone has gone to bed around 9/930 so I don't have too many games in the rotation.  I love Madden but play it on my phone (seriously its a great mobile game) I only buy that for console every couple of years and I skipped this year with Brady on the cover.  Didn't want that dude staring me in the face lol.

Let me know if you get cod be fun to play with a hometown guy.  I have gotten much better and now actually kill more people than kill me which is nice :lol: