Tre White - no apology from Gronk

BuffaloBill

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

Patriots know how to weasel out of every situation. Expect Gronk to find White during the pregame and have a few words in an attempt to eliminate any cheap shots. I'd bet BB has gone over it with the barbarian already. 

Before the game is the best way to get the full media coverage as well so the Pats can get credit for doing the right thing - which is garbage.

White should tell him he can talk to him after the game, not before for media purposes.

I hate Gronkowski!  I remember after his "autobiography" came out, he had to admit that not only did he not write it (obviously!), but he hadn't even READ it!  Hilarious.

His hit on T. White and his non-apology and his cry baby rationalization made me hate him even more.

I don't wish anyone to be injured.  I hope he gets his justice in the form of a Bills win and Gronk being shut down and frustrated all day.

Edit:  I totally agree about the comments here on Tre White.  He's class all the way.  He honors the Bills and the game.

Edited by Cugalabanza

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

I have yet to see anyone, other than Bills fans, label him as such.  Personally, I disagree with the label.

It takes a special kind of scumbag to do what he did.  Like I said, in my 30 years of watching football, it was the worst thing I've seen one player do to another, after the play no less, outside of Albert Haynesworth stepping on Andre Gurode's unhelmeted head. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

I hope the first time he takles Gronk is low. Really really low!

Well, that's how you have to tackle that low-class idiot. No need to take shots at his knees, but you have to wrap him up low

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

It takes a special kind of scumbag to do what he did.  Like I said, in my 30 years of watching football, it was the worst thing I've seen one player do to another, after the play no less, outside of Albert Haynesworth stepping on Andre Gurode's unhelmeted head. 

I'm not denying that what he did was grotesque.  I'm simply stating that, over his decade-plus long career, it's not the rule for him; it's the exception.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I'm not denying that what he did was grotesque.  I'm simply stating that, over his decade-plus long career, it's not the rule for him; it's the exception.

It's probably the CTE taking over.

White is going to play Gronk the same way he did last game.  If Gronk loses it and retaliates in some way that includes violence after the play, the league will have to give him a longer suspension, that may will stretch into the playoffs if not all the way through the playoffs.  I'm sure Belichick has tried to impress that on Gronk.

21 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

White is going to play Gronk the same way he did last game.  If Gronk loses it and retaliates in some way that includes violence after the play, the league will have to give him a longer suspension, that may will stretch into the playoffs if not all the way through the playoffs.  I'm sure Belichick has tried to impress that on Gronk.

I don't believe even Gronk is stupid enough to pull another stunt like that.....if he does, he'll be suspended until 2018...

i wish brady a gruesome death this weekend in a violent and terrible tragedy that leaves all of this fellow teammates horribly mangled and in pain.  please, sweet little 8 lbs. 6 ounce baby jesus please give me this for christmas.  i don't ask for much and i might actually go to church if you and your deadbeat dad would answer this prayer.  please!

21 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

No cheap shots, but I hope to see plenty of gang tackling on Gronk.  First man, wrap him up, next five, tackle him hard.

Aren't they trying to do that already?

The Gronk situation calls for a hell of a lot more than that.

20 hours ago, BILLriant said:

I'd like to see Brady get a cheap shot just to see how the ramifications change

I would like to see it as I think that is a better form of retribution than actually going after Gronk.

It's probably easier to accomplish too, especially if you're willing to hit him late.

Who actually wants to see Gronkowski apologize? I would respect him even less.

Football is all about bullying the opponent. It's up to the Bills to exact revenge out on the field. I don't mean play dirty,  I mean knock Gronkowski around.

1 hour ago, Bill_with_it said:

An apology would be an admission of guilt, something that high character men who have a sliver of honor do. Thats not Gronk. He has no character, or honor in his entire body.

Oh gawd. 

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Aren't they trying to do that already?

The Gronk situation calls for a hell of a lot more than that.

Did I mention gang tackle with brass knuckles?

Edited by Peace Frog

14 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

Who actually wants to see Gronkowski apologize? I would respect him even less.

Football is all about bullying the opponent. It's up to the Bills to exact revenge out on the field. I don't mean play dirty,  I mean knock Gronkowski around.

Oh gawd. 

Football is a team sport, physically demanding, and has a rule book that the sport is to be played within. While its physical, there is absolutely no reason nor any excuse for Gronkowski’s behavior on the field with regard to that play. Lets go play basketball and let me elbow you in the face when the ball isnt inbounded and see if that changes your tune.

Gronkowski has no character whatsoever.