Tre White - no apology from Gronk

BuffaloBill

27 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

Who actually wants to see Gronkowski apologize? I would respect him even less.

Football is all about bullying the opponent. It's up to the Bills to exact revenge out on the field. I don't mean play dirty,  I mean knock Gronkowski around.

Oh gawd. 

Oh, the irony!

:rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Bill_with_it said:

Football is a team sport, physically demanding, and has a rule book that the sport is to be played within. While its physical, there is absolutely no reason nor any excuse for Gronkowski’s behavior on the field with regard to that play. Lets go play basketball and let me elbow you in the face when the ball isnt inbounded and see if that changes your tune.

Gronkowski has no character whatsoever.

Yeah, but where does the apology fit in?

I'm not condoning his behavior, I just don't need some hollow apology. 

"Now Gronky, you come over and shake hands with Tre', and say you're sorry".

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Oh, the irony!

:rolleyes:

Love the eyerolls....make me want to hammer someone in the head with a forearm.

6 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Thing is, if the Bills do that and play it perfectly, the refs will still throw a flag on it. Can see it right now.

I don’t think so. And that is exactly how you could cover Gronk and how you get revenge. Hit him legally every chance he catches a pass or attempts to. Tre has shown a ton or maturity and class. He is also a good player. You can be both and that’s what our management is trying to do. 

1 hour ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I don’t think so. And that is exactly how you could cover Gronk and how you get revenge. Hit him legally every chance he catches a pass or attempts to. Tre has shown a ton or maturity and class. He is also a good player. You can be both and that’s what our management is trying to do. 

Oh you can bet they would call hit on defenseless receiver against Buffalo. Agree it's legal but  you know just as well as I do how these calls go when Bills play the Pats. It's happened far too often. All I'm really saying is it would not surprise me one bit if a play similar to that happens and Bills get flagged for it. They are playing in Foxboro so that will make something like that far more likely.

6 hours ago, OJABBA said:

Yeah, but where does the apology fit in?

I'm not condoning his behavior, I just don't need some hollow apology. 

"Now Gronky, you come over and shake hands with Tre', and say you're sorry".

Love the eyerolls....make me want to hammer someone in the head with a forearm.

Well you know something private to him. Sportsmanship like. Just like the coaches at the end of games, and as you are taught all your life growing up playing sports. At the end of the game he could have found him on the field and apologized in a quiet manner. Nothing like what you are suggesting.

4 hours ago, Bill_with_it said:

Well you know something private to him. Sportsmanship like. Just like the coaches at the end of games, and as you are taught all your life growing up playing sports. At the end of the game he could have found him on the field and apologized in a quiet manner. Nothing like what you are suggesting.

"C'mon on now Gronky...C'mon. You know you were bad, bad boy. Mr. White  is waiting. I've spoken to your mother, Mr. Belichick, and Pastor Wisnewkiwiscskiwisc, and we all agreed you were a very naughty, naughty boy. You need to shake hands and tell the whole world how very sorry you really, really are"

!@#$ing ridiculous. It's football. Cheap shots happen all the time, this one was just more obvious. Read about how guys are getting punched in the nuts HARD in the pile ups. Dudes get their balls reversed 3 times a season in the pile.

"I'll never respect Gronky until he says he is really sorry. I just can't respect any man who does such a thing". (crosses arms..."Hmmmph")

Like he gives a flying !@#$ what you think.

Most of his fans probably like him MORE.

"Well, I spoke with ALL my friends, and we agree, we're just gonna cheer REAL HARD against that meanie, Gronky!"

That'll show him real good, won't it?

Edited by OJABBA

4 hours ago, OJABBA said:

"C'mon on now Gronky...C'mon. You know you were bad, bad boy. Mr. White  is waiting. I've spoken to your mother, Mr. Belichick, and Pastor Wisnewkiwiscskiwisc, and we all agreed you were a very naughty, naughty boy. You need to shake hands and tell the whole world how very sorry you really, really are"

!@#$ing ridiculous. It's football. Cheap shots happen all the time, this one was just more obvious. Read about how guys are getting punched in the nuts HARD in the pile ups. Dudes get their balls reversed 3 times a season in the pile.

"I'll never respect Gronky until he says he is really sorry. I just can't respect any man who does such a thing". (crosses arms..."Hmmmph")

Like he gives a flying !@#$ what you think.

Most of his fans probably like him MORE.

"Well, I spoke with ALL my friends, and we agree, we're just gonna cheer REAL HARD against that meanie, Gronky!"

That'll show him real good, won't it?

See now you are acting like a child. I stated nothing about getting anyone involved. I stated something like after the game show some sportsmanship something uou have been taught since 5-6 years old, something that true competitors do, walk over and just say i got carried away my bad. 

Its just like the coaches do after the game they walk over and immediately like mature men and persond indoctrinated in sportsmanship and respectfully have words. 

Why are you having a hard time with this?

What Gronk did has no part in football or any where in sports. If you cant grasp that very simple concept, you are going to have a difficult time in life. 

1 minute ago, Bill_with_it said:

See now you are acting like a child. I stated nothing about getting anyone involved. I stated something like after the game show some sportsmanship something uou have been taught since 5-6 years old, something that true competitors do, walk over and just say i got carried away my bad. 

Its just like the coaches do after the game they walk over and immediately like mature men and persond indoctrinated in sportsmanship and respectfully have words. 

Why are you having a hard time with this?

What Gronk did has no part in football or any where in sports. If you cant grasp that very simple concept, you are going to have a difficult time in life. 

Considering he contradicted himself in his first post...