Belichick knows our team better than our own coaches

Steptide

Funny how BB is considered a genius and best of all time at his profession, coaching in the NFL.

Remove him out of that tiny little world and place him in a different environment and he might be the worst person on the planet.

Like for example, anything requiring charisma or star power.

Can you imagine people paying money to see him on a stage, doing anything?

As just 1 example of an environment where he would be terrible.

Lesson learned:  Stick to what you are good at!

8 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Hoodie is always watching.

Like a vulture lurking waiting to strike, he knows every NFL team inside and out which is why he's the greatest head coach in all pro sports history not just the NFL.

Idk, the whole cheating thing will always be over his head.  They were caught cheating in 4 of their 5 super bowl years.  And truthfully I believe they do a lot more, and haven't been caught.  

Like how is Tom Brady playing at 40? And why does he have his own personal team-ish trainer? That's always been weird.  Now that trainer is banned from the stadium and sideline email and team.plane....?

Isn't it wierd that for 20 years teams have complained about their radio communications being screwy when playing the pats and the  in the SB they are getting creamed by the Falcons...Only to have Matt Ryan's headset malfunction and then they launch a massive comeback????

It's weird they ALWAYS start the season like 2-2, the. Go on to finish 12-3.  It's like it takes them 4-5 weeks to build up enough cheating material on each team for that year. 

Edited by peterpan

10 hours ago, Steptide said:

Not really, but he knows this team. This press conference is slow as usually is with Bill belichick. I think I know more about Charles Clay than I ever did before 

http://www.patriots.com/video/2017/12/20/bill-belichick-1220-bills-competitive-all-phases

Well Sunday BB will have been on the field with the Bills 36 times.

McDermott 15.

So?

I would like to see how he operates without Brady and vice versa.

Two can catch lightning in bottle.  But since they were caught cheating more than once on occasion... I want to see what they do separately.

Only way I will validate any greatness.  For now, together, they are tainted.

I need a second opinion.  They have no credibility together, B&B because of the cloud of scandal and being caught cheating on more than one occasion, and other issues... Now the suspicion of PEDs, etc...

6 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

So what are the theories as to why he struggles there?

I think it is tech issues.

Nobody is checking into the headsets, etc... When did NFL "cut the cord" in the League... Right when they shot to the top.

It's the process. Tech, coaching Ernie up in box.  

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Two can catch lightning in bottle.  But since they were caught cheating more than once on occasion... I want to see what they do separately.

I need a second opinion.  They have no credibility together, B&B because of the cloud of scandal and being caught cheating on more than one occasion, and other issues... Now the suspicion of PEDs, etc...

Yeah it’s not as if they haven’t been under suspicion of cheating (and actually caught cheating) pretty much throughout their entire tenure together...now the guy has the audacity to say he wants to play till he’s 50? 

Just retire already dipshit, everyone knows your franchise is the poster organization for HGH abuse, do you really need to get caught jamming the needle in your ass before kickoff? !@#$ing moron. God I would hate that franchise if I thought they were worth it. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Yeah it’s not as if they haven’t been under suspicion of cheating (and actually caught cheating) pretty much throughout their entire tenure together...now the guy has the audacity to say he wants to play till he’s 50? 

Just retire already dipshit, everyone knows your franchise is the poster organization for HGH abuse, do you really need to get caught jamming the needle in your ass before kickoff? !@#$ing moron. God I would hate that franchise if I thought they were worth it. 

Or to separate ways and prove yourself alone.

They were caught multiple times.  They owe people to get their credibility back.

Until then: TAINT... TAINTED... NO RESPECT. They haven't earned respect because of the scandals. 

Holy Smokes... It's like trusting Harvey Weinstein with the casting couch again.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Nobody is checking into the headsets, etc... When did NFL "cut the cord" in the League... Right when they shot to the top.

Kind of like Phil Jackson's championship success with teams with Jordan & Pippen and Shaq & Kobe.  He never built a team. Then with the Knicks in a different role as GM he was not successful and started doing and saying crazy things to get himself fired.

15 hours ago, Magox said:

Did you guys catch that last 15 seconds?  :lol::lol:

He's such an ass, and I know I'll get ripped for saying this but damn.  I'd love to have him as our coach.  He truly is the best probably of all time.

The guy seems to know just about everything related to football.  He really is a genius.

Genius?

No.  My take is that he is a highly intelligent individual, like millions of people.

The difference is he is in a profession that tends to not attract highly intelligent people.

Stick BB in a high powered law firm in a major city..he's just another guy on the floor.

Put him in a position of power at a Wall Street investment bank and he's just another guy on the floor.

Put him in a locker room coaching football going up against glorified gym teachers and guys like our coach, McDummy, and he's a "genius."

NFL coaching doesn't exactly attract the same intellect as say, the MIT math department or Wall Street investment banks.

16 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Lol the Pats RARELY go 6-0 in conference games and Miami for whatever reason has their number almost every time down in Miami... it makes no sense. 

Best QB in the AFC outside of NE since B.B. started is Farve, Tanihill,Bledsoe, and Pennington. Also doesn't help that all 3 other teams have had numerous coaches since 2000.

Tannehill doesn't belong in that list.  If he does than Tyrod and Fitz do too.  

58 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Tannehill doesn't belong in that list.  If he does than Tyrod and Fitz do too.  

They at least faced Brady. I mean Farve went 1-1 against Cassell. Why I have a hard time having him on the list. At least fitz and Tyrod have gone against the best the Pats can offer.

2 hours ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Kind of like Phil Jackson's championship success with teams with Jordan & Pippen and Shaq & Kobe.  He never built a team. Then with the Knicks in a different role as GM he was not successful and started doing and saying crazy things to get himself fired.

Almost the same except BB actually built those teams.

6 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

without Brady in 2008, the Pats still managed an 11-5 record under Matt Cassel.

without brady to start 2016 season , the pats went 3-1 with garoppolo and brissett.

4 hours ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

Red Auerbach.

Built the 60s Celtics dynasty and coached them to 9 championships in 11 years.

Also builds the 70s and 80s Celtics, winning another 7 championships as GM/President.

Directly responsible for the entire 60s-80s 16 title Celtics dynasty

Edited by Runninrams