Belichick knows our team better than our own coaches

Steptide

10 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Not really, but he knows this team. This press conference is slow as usually is with Bill belichick. I think I know more about Charles Clay than I ever did before 

http://www.patriots.com/video/2017/12/20/bill-belichick-1220-bills-competitive-all-phases

Did he mumble  

Make Tyrod a QB?   

7 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

The Bills failures have helped BB and his Hall of Fame resume. I'm not going to pat him on the back for anything Bills related. 

Chad Pennington is the best AFC East QB they have seen in what 20 years? It's gross. 

Box in TT Sunday, watch his brain melt. Blehhhhh

Not true. The Jets had Brett Favre for a year! lol

21 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

The Bills failures have helped BB and his Hall of Fame resume. I'm not going to pat him on the back for anything Bills related. 

Chad Pennington is the best AFC East QB they have seen in what 20 years? It's gross. 

Box in TT Sunday, watch his brain melt. Blehhhhh

Lol its so true. With such a weak division they have beaten up on bad teams, which gives them home field in the playoffs almost every single year.

The only tough team in that division the past 10-15 years or so were the Jets from 2009-2011 roughly

Edited by billsfan11

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Hoodie is always watching.

Like a vulture lurking waiting to strike, he knows every NFL team inside and out which is why he's the greatest head coach in all pro sports history not just the NFL.

Behind the chess-master Gase, of course 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

Behind the chess-master Gase, of course 

Haha, Gase has a long way to go. But he certainly flopped last week against the Bills thankfully.

In fact McD was playing some serious 4-D chess and had a great gameplan to smash Miami after their big win on MNF against the Pats.

Lol the Pats RARELY go 6-0 in conference games and Miami for whatever reason has their number almost every time down in Miami... it makes no sense. 

Best QB in the AFC outside of NE since B.B. started is Farve, Tanihill,Bledsoe, and Pennington. Also doesn't help that all 3 other teams have had numerous coaches since 2000.

Did you guys catch that last 15 seconds?  :lol::lol:

He's such an ass, and I know I'll get ripped for saying this but damn.  I'd love to have him as our coach.  He truly is the best probably of all time.

The guy seems to know just about everything related to football.  He really is a genius.

10 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Haha, Gase has a long way to go. But he certainly flopped last week against the Bills thankfully.

In fact McD was playing some serious 4-D chess and had a great gameplan to smash Miami after their big win on MNF against the Pats.

would you mind never mentioning 4-D chess again?