Gronk already cost us the playoffs

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Are you kidding?  In a heartbeat.

If the injury is career ending, I'd donate $10,000 in Milano's name to a charity of his choosing.

If the injury is permanently disabling, I'd name my first born son "Matthew".

:lol:

Wealthy, empty promise or just don’t think there is a snowballs chance in hell? 

5 hours ago, re enlightener said:

Beside kicking our azzes again in game 1 this year, him being out due to the late hit caused a loss for them in Miami, had they won there, they may have been in dial it back/rest some starters mode this week.

I was actually glad they beat Pittsburg, had they lost they would have been at home with an ax to grind after a 2 game losing streak.  Now we will see how hard they play when the seeding still is not set,   we only beat them twice at home in the last 15 or so years, when they rested their starters.    

Him being suspended and out against Miami is most likely why the Pats lost to the Phins. If the Pats lost to the Steelers like they should have, the Division would still be up in the Air making this Sundays game 10X more interesting for Bills fans.

Not seeing this one like you at all..

Edited by Real McCoy

9 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

There will be teams in the playoffs that didn't beat the Patriots. Do they not belong ?

We have been beaten how many times by the Pats since 2001? If we belong in the playoffs, we should do it by beating them. Some cheap 9-7 record in would feel nice, but let’s do it right! 

The Patriots had more than a Gronk problem against the Fins.  Miami smoked them as that place seems to be the Pats kryptonite over the years.  There's no way Belichick rests his starters for the final two games anyways.  My guess is they would have played a full game against us and maybe half a game the final week.

11 hours ago, re enlightener said:

yes because teams never "get up" or have "let downs" based on previous wins or losses...or rest starters.....So silly indeed.

I guess they dont need handicappers in Vegas anymore who make millions calculating things like this into spreads.

And their is a reason you're not one of the few making money making spreads in Vegas.

Don't tell me what goes in to them, you're not qualified.

11 hours ago, re enlightener said:

Beside kicking our azzes again in game 1 this year, him being out due to the late hit caused a loss for them in Miami, had they won there, they may have been in dial it back/rest some starters mode this week.

I was actually glad they beat Pittsburg, had they lost they would have been at home with an ax to grind after a 2 game losing streak.  Now we will see how hard they play when the seeding still is not set,   we only beat them twice at home in the last 15 or so years, when they rested their starters.    

I find it a bit odd for a Bills fan to want a Patriots victory over Pittsburgh with the division still in play.  Had NE lost to Pittsburgh, Buffalo would have been in the division hunt still going into this weekend and 2 Buffalo wins and 2 NE losses (not impossible) would have made BUFFALO the DIVISION CHAPS!  Maybe it's time to stop worrying about what the Patriots starters will do to us and start thinking about what we are about to do to them.

13 hours ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Gronk is a dirty player but his game is filthy.

He straight up laughed in the Steelers defense face after scoring the game winning TD the other day.

Still can't believe we passed on him for Torrell Troup, one of the bigger busts this team has seen the last 17 years.

It was a two pointer and it wasn't flagged for taunting because "he is not that kind of player".

23 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

the big thing is ,is if the steelers would have won and we somehow came out of foxboro with a w , we could have gone to miami and maybe got the division?

You really think there was any chance of that? The Bills 1) beating the Pats in Foxboro, 2) the Pats going on a 3 game losing streak and 3) a chance the Pats on top of all that lose their last game of the season to close out on an 0-4 win streak, leading to 4) the Bills winning the division?

The drugs in your area must be awesome.

Edited by BigDingus

6 hours ago, BigDingus said:

You really think there was any chance of that? The Bills 1) beating the Pats in Foxboro, 2) the Pats going on a 3 game losing streak and 3) a chance the Pats on top of all that lose their last game of the season to close out on an 0-4 win streak, leading to 4) the Bills winning the division?

The drugs in your area must be awesome.

i got a good doctor.....

On 12/20/2017 at 11:55 AM, Starr Almighty said:

You're kidding right? I have never seen a team bench their starters in week 15. I was being sarcastic.

Oh,sorry I missed the sarcasm,but he should have been benched,he was stinking up the field the prior 2 games,and I 'm a Taylor guy.

The league needs to start taking guys out of games IMMEDIATELY when they make an obvious attempt to injure an opponent. If a guy is that agitated, he should be sent to the locker to protect the players and even himself should there be retaliation.