KC vs Chargers

Hebert19

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Marrone? I'm not sure I'm following the point you are trying to make. The Jaguars winning vs TEN would greatly benefit the Bills. If TEN wins vs JAX and the Ravens win 2 the Bills are finished. 

That's what I am talking about, many assume the Titans could win that game because the Jags would have clinched and rest starters that game since it's meaningless for them. I'm saying I can't see a coach like Marrone not trying to win a game, especially a divisional game

7 minutes ago, ajgoff1286 said:

The hell would you root for that?

It's odd, but the Bills would prefer the Titans lose 2 of the next 3, but not all 3. Granted, if the Chargers lose another one then it doesn't matter but if not the Bills need a 3 way tie to beat the Chargers in a tiebreaker.

So the big question  now is, are the Chiefs back to the team that started the season or do they go back to the losing streak team?

1 minute ago, MDH said:

It's odd, but the Bills would prefer the Titans lose 2 of the next 3, but not all 3. Granted, if the Chargers lose another one then it doesn't matter but if not the Bills need a 3 way tie to beat the Chargers in a tiebreaker.

I'm assuming that's because in a three-day the they win It, but in a straight tie with SD they lose because of the head to head game?

5 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Gotcha.   Rivers bad, Tyrod good.  

Right again promo ??

You keep typing stuff I never said. I guess you know you're losing the argument. Sad. Gotta distract folks while Rivers is taking a dump.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

6 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

That's what I am talking about, many assume the Titans could win that game because the Jags would have clinched and rest starters that game since it's meaningless for them. I'm saying I can't see a coach like Marrone not trying to win a game, especially a divisional game

I agree, the Jaguars won't rest starters. They are playing for playoff positioning and will play that game to win. Especially if the Patriots lose to the Steelers. JAX could be in play for the second seed 

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You keep typing stuff I never said. I guess you know you're losing the argument. Sad. Gotta distract folks while Rivers is taking a dump.

Rivers rules and will wear a gold jacket one day.  

Enjoy “winning” some argument.    

Only 337 tds for ole Phil ??

28 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yes, Titans need to lose  2 . They MUST lose to JAX or the Bills are probably out 

One Baltimore loss to Colts or Bengals means we are in or 2 titans losses. We hold most 3 tiebreaker scenarios except against chiefs which doesn't matter now.

Edited by What a Tuel

Just now, What a Tuel said:

Yeah I posted then realized that would be pointed out and edited it. They better beat the browns or else their schedule isn't so "easy" then haha.:lol:

You would think that if they lose to the Browns they should be automatically disqualified from the playoffs!

LOL

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

FWIW, on 538 we had 24% chance to make the playoffs before this game.  After, it went down to 21%.

That thing doesn't make sense sometimes. If the Bills win tomorrow , I'd say that chance goes up quite a bit. A two way tie at 9-7 with the Chiefs wasn't very likely to happen.