More from obd

I know people did not want cousins but with 65 more yards that would be 3 consecutive years of 4000 yards and we don’t want him. Taylor has barely 4000 yards combined over the last three years 

10 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Funny that once again legitimate questions have been asked by myself and someone else about the stadium and don just ignores them. You wonder why people are giving you a hard time. 

Okay what is your question 

2 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

What if Don is playing us all for a fool and he’s actually from Rochester?

I live in Dunkirk in what on the lake by shorewood

Take this for what it's worth. I copied/pasted it from the website Healthline.com

Not to be mean. Just the opposite actually. Maybe someone will get some treatment because I'm sure somewhere inside him, he's a very nice person.

Any delusion has four main characteristics:

1. The person having the belief believes it to be true, even when the existing norm and other people know it to be untrue.
  2. The person having the delusion will not listen to any other viewpoints about the belief and will not consider change when evidence challenges the delusion.
  3. The content of the delusion is impossible or implausible.
  4. The delusion impacts the person’s daily life.

Having a special ability, object, or talent

The person with the delusion may believe that they have a secret talent, object, or ability that no one else has or even knows about. For example, they may believe they possess a secret record from Elvis Presley that no one else knows about.

Being a famous person

A person with a delusion of grandeur may actually believe that they are a famous person and that the real famous person is an imposter or decoy.

Having a secret connection

This delusion involves believing in a special and sometimes secret connection or relationship with someone or something important. For example, a person with this delusion of grandeur may believe they are a spy or that they alone are responsible for relaying messages to the president or other world leaders.

Religious grandeur

Edited by RobH063
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Dunkirk Don said:

I know people did not want cousins but with 65 more yards that would be 3 consecutive years of 4000 yards and we don’t want him. Taylor has barely 4000 yards combined over the last three years 

It's not necessarily want/not want, but realistically being able to get him.

5 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Okay what is your question 

I live in Dunkirk in what on the lake by shorewood

If this stadium info is legit, where are the environmental studies? Infrastructure? Tax breaks etc? All of that would be public knowledge and if a large plot of land is in the process of being bought it would be made public knowledge. 

Also, how is it you're the only person who knows this? No media have picked up on any of this? 

10 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I want Cousins, but :censored: like this is such useless drivel. Yes, 8,653 is barely 4,000. Get a grip. If Tyrod is so bad, why do so many people have to completely over-exaggerate to make the point?

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/27/2017 at 8:25 PM, H2o said:

:lol: You're kidding right? Paid "trolls" who run people off? :lol: Your bullsh*t knows no bounds. You could have been talking football since you arrived. Instead you choose to dabble in delusion. It's classic self esteem issues that people exhibit because of their need for attention. It's kind of like Catfishing in a way. You spout your bs and claim to have a "source", pitch childish fits, and then tell people to PM you for the real scoop. That really makes you feel like somebody important, huh? :flirt: Your facade is easily seen through by people with any basic amount of common sense. Your stories have contradictions, you can't refute those who call you out on it, and you constantly spout piles upon piles of bs. Tangled are the webs you weave and when the right people catch on you will be forced to leave. 

16 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Take this for what it's worth. I copied/pasted it from the website Healthline.com

Not to be mean. Just the opposite actually. Maybe someone will get some treatment because I'm sure somewhere inside him, he's a very nice person.

Any delusion has four main characteristics:

1. The person having the belief believes it to be true, even when the existing norm and other people know it to be untrue.
  2. The person having the delusion will not listen to any other viewpoints about the belief and will not consider change when evidence challenges the delusion.
  3. The content of the delusion is impossible or implausible.
  4. The delusion impacts the person’s daily life.

Having a special ability, object, or talent

The person with the delusion may believe that they have a secret talent, object, or ability that no one else has or even knows about. For example, they may believe they possess a secret record from Elvis Presley that no one else knows about.

Being a famous person

A person with a delusion of grandeur may actually believe that they are a famous person and that the real famous person is an imposter or decoy.

Having a secret connection

This delusion involves believing in a special and sometimes secret connection or relationship with someone or something important. For example, a person with this delusion of grandeur may believe they are a spy or that they alone are responsible for relaying messages to the president or other world leaders.

Religious grandeur

:thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

If this stadium info is legit, where are the environmental studies? Infrastructure? Tax breaks etc? All of that would be public knowledge and if a large plot of land is in the process of being bought it would be made public knowledge. 

Also, how is it you're the only person who knows this? No media have picked up on any of this? 

They are just waiting for verification from Jason lacanfora before they believe it 

1 minute ago, Xwnyer said:

Tom Gibbons is the source for DD Not sure who’s filling Gibbons in

Gibbons was fired by Whaley. Why exactly does he have a grudge against the new regime?

15 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

I am just telling you what has been told to me. I know my investment banker friend would not be dumping serious coin into a rumor. Mine is a small but significant for me.  At the end of January you will get the location   Trust me you will say it makes sense

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I am just telling you what has been told to me. I know my investment banker friend would not be dumping serious coin into a rumor. Mine is a small but significant for me.  At the end of January you will get the location   Trust me you will say it makes sense

So do once again you've got nothing solid and you can't provide a real answer. 

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

That’s my guess. 

The only people that want it closed is you.  I don’t know why it bothers you so much.  So what do you guys think about the retractionable dome with natural grass 

1 minute ago, MarkAF43 said:

So do once again you've got nothing solid and you can't provide a real answer. 

I gave you a paragraph on all the specifics. Seating, rv Park, etc. do you want the diagram. How much more specific can I be

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The only people that want it closed is you.  I don’t know why it bothers you so much.  So what do you guys think about the retractionable dome with natural grass 

Natural grass is terrible if too many games played on it.  Fake turf better