More from obd

Just now, ProcessTheTrust said:

Get this thread to 200 pages and DD will randomly select a lucky winner to receive an autographed AOL CD rom. Autographed by the janitor providing all the leaks.

Want some?   I have some.   Versions 5.0 through 9 (I think).  Some might be a little scratch but still (fair) condition.

I am holding onto them until they are worth more than Bitcoin.   Then I'm dumpin like a Mofo.

I'm gonna be rich!    Get your CD's while you can.   Plenty for sale cheap right now in undisclosed places East of Buffalo.

3 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Want some?   I have some.   Versions 5.0 through 9 (I think).  Some might be a little scratch but still (fair) condition.

I am holding onto them until they are worth more than Bitcoin.   Then I'm dumpin like a Mofo.

I'm gonna be rich!    Get your CD's while you can.   Plenty for sale cheap right now in undisclosed places East of Buffalo.

Speaking of which did he ever confirm the whole stadium thing?

7 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I know, I can't believe it either.

I do think he is better than TT though.

Well, in some ways the new guy is better than TT and in some he is not.

12 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Speaking of which did he ever confirm the whole stadium thing?

The only thing ever confirmed about DD at all anywhere on this website is that he was dead wrong about some insider predictions so far and otherwise just reposted guesses that other posters had already posted on here publicly.   He has not once ever provided one lick of proof about of anything.  

Edited by PolishDave

2 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Wouldn't going after or saying anything that could be construed as such about KC in Washington constitute tampering?

The Bills could lose draft capital and receive nothing in return.

The Bills haven't said anything.   Only we insiders know what is going on.

Edited by PolishDave

4 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Not even close

Let the hate begin.. rather than typing it over and over, just cut and paste. Much easier and quicker.

If we don’t make the playoffs, decisions on coaches begin. Who is coming back and who is leaving?  I wonder if this is true about Dennison, my source knows

Shoot me a PM if you got one Don

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

Yeah, but isn't he implying he has electronic access to an entire computer system or at least all email communications from one or more people?

If you have access to that, you have access to anything that is moved within those channels, which might be close to everything. 

See a few posts ago. DD is citing sources.