More from obd

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

Just know where to be, and where NOT to be. But it ain’t Mayberry, RFD wherever you are. (Of course,  nowhere is.) 

Amherst might be as close as you get statistically! 

Definitely, my brother lives in Buckhead and we usually just walk to bars and restaurants in the neighborhood. A lot of cities have neighborhoods you need to avoid unless you live there. 

59 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Definitely, my brother lives in Buckhead and we usually just walk to bars and restaurants in the neighborhood. A lot of cities have neighborhoods you need to avoid unless you live there. 

Buckhead ain't one of them lol

6 hours ago, Augie said:

Just know where to be, and where NOT to be. But it ain’t Mayberry, RFD wherever you are. (Of course,  nowhere is.) 

Amherst might be as close as you get statistically! 

I recall reading 5-10 years ago that Amherst was the safest town in America in a given year, as determined by the fact that they had 3 reported incidents of "violent crime" in 1 year period of time.

As my source reported last Monday, the Bills and Chiefs have discussed trade for major player.  The chiefs want a second round pick and the Bills are not willing to part with a second for Alex Smith.  ( this is being predicted by espn and this story came out after I reported here) Bills are willing to part with a third and seventh for Smith.  This is why Beane was upset for not cutting marginal players for a compensatory third round pick for Gilmore ( again my source told us last week). The big debate at one bills drive is how to obtain quarterback.  My source says one camp wants to trade up in first round to obtain one the other camp want to make trade for Smith.  The thought is why mortgage the future for an unproved commodity.  Many at at one bills drive believe with an above average quarterback we would be at 9-4.  Would have won jets and bengals game.  The front office believes the only qb worth spending a first round pick, is Sam Darnold and he will not be available. The brass believes they can get Josh Allen in the second round without mortgaging the future.  We have too many holes to fill to trade away draft picks.  On running backs,  don’t fear, Shady is not going anywhere next year but bills will draft running back high next year ( first three rounds). They really like cadet as a change of pace back.  He is on the list to resign but they do not see him as a true second back if McCoy misses any time.

• Like (+1) 1

Smith is a contigency plan if cousins is franchised. Cousins is still our top choice but we do not control.  If cousins is available we will break the bank. McDermott loves him.  See sports illustrated article on cousins.  Think process. McDermott loves his preparation.  My source believes we will not trade draft picks to move up in draft for qb.  Brass feels we are a few drafts away to go deep in playoffs with a ready now qb

Still is well connected.  Last Monday source told us this: peterman out, Glenn damaged good will be tough to trade-placed on ir and needs surgery, and chiefs and bills discussing high profile player. All this before any news story   Check, check, and check.   No fake news here

Edited by Dunkirk Don

28 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Smith is a contigency plan if cousins is franchised. Cousins is still our top choice but we do not control.  If cousins is available we will break the bank. McDermott loves him.  See sports illustrated article on cousins.  Think process. McDermott loves his preparation.  My source believes we will not trade draft picks to move up in draft for qb.  Brass feels we are a few drafts away to go deep in playoffs with a ready now qb

Disappointing if true

9 minutes ago, gotme365 said:

Thanks Don. Do you know if the Bills like any other QB's that could possibly go in the 2nd? I heard on a podcast that some Bills scouts love Mike White from Western Kentucky. 

Keep an eye on Lamar Jackson from Louisville.  His passign jumped quite nicely from last year to this year.