More from obd

Dunkirk Don, you are all over the place with this. Darnold ,Rosen,they want Cousins but would take Teddy and Bradford.

Talk about covering your bases. Please stop with this “ I have a source” charade.

There is much in your post that is logical assumption,until you start covering all the possible scenarios.

• Like (+1) 1

If these guys go out and sign Kenum I will be disgusted. That guy is the biggest case of fools gold imaginable. A career of not being good enough and then being a passenger in a perfect situation. Cousins I love. That’s the A number 1 priority I would have. I hope the Beathard and Kenum thing is incorrect. The draft thing I agree with. It’s pretty obvious to me that the good QBs will be gone by the time we pick and these teams at the top will not be trading out. They will be taking the good QBs. Two mid-late round firsts are not getting us up there. Anyone that wants us to draft a qb early, get ready for EJ Manuel and JP Losman. That’s the type of  guys that we will be stuck reaching for by the time we pick in round 1. Go get Cousins.

• Like (+1) 1

No matter where you go, Dunkirk, you're going to get people throwing snowballs at you. Stick around and keep sharing, please. It is interesting if nothing else. This is without a doubt the best Bills board anywhere, so enjoy it with us and take the detractors with several grains of salt.

Edited by scribo
  • Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Will be deleting all posts but did want to share one last piece of information.  Stadium will be open air. Will seat 67,000

I know I am not appreciated here

Internet forums work better if you just laugh at people and don't take things personally.

For all you know the other person mocking you could be a twelve year old (mentally or physically).    Just post a smiley face back to them and imagine you are slapping that silly kid upside the head.

Hard to do sometimes, but if you don't laugh this stuff off, you will not survive the gauntlet.

• Haha (+1) 1

Do you think the bills don’t have contingency plans? Are you stupid.  They run through what if scenarios.  My source does not work for the Bills today but he did and is still well connected at one Bills Drive.  He will not reveal source to me but we are hunting buddies I met with my connections with bills.  I thought it was bs until he revealed the Benjamin trade before it was announced and told me peterman was starting against the Chargers.  He is in investment banking today that is how I know about the stadium

i will now exit the site and keep info to myself.  Not appreciated

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Do you think the bills don’t have contingency plans? Are you stupid.  They run through what if scenarios.  My source does not work for the Bills today but he did and is still well connected at one Bills Drive.  He will not reveal source to me but we are hunting buddies I met with my connections with bills.  I thought it was bs until he revealed the Benjamin trade before it was announced and told me peterman was starting against the Chargers.  He is in investment banking today that is how I know about the stadium

i will now exit the site and keep info to myself.  Not appreciated

Ignore the haters, Don...you need to understand that probably 80% or more of the posters around here are cretans.  What you're posting provides good conversation.  Don't take the attacks personally; these are keyboard bullies.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Best Player Available said:

Says the guy who attacks anyone. Remember the "evil" comment towards a poster last week? That was of value?  usie ignore it helps. imo.

Joe Six Pack doesn’t count as a poster.  He adds as much value around here as you do... which is to say, negative value.

16 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Why? Is this not an opinion board?  "dunkirk Don" is not a reliable source,, but you know that. 

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

You said this 5 times last night. 

Do not let the door hit you on the behind when you leave.  

I don't understand this anger some of you posters have when a poster claims inside info. Like it's impossible that he has a hunting buddy with connections. If you don't like it, then don't read it. What is the purpose you're trying to achieve by bashing him and chasing him away? Keep that crap to yourself.

• Like (+1) 7

1 minute ago, eball said:

Ignore the haters, Don...you need to understand that probably 80% or more of the posters around here are cretans.  What you're posting provides good conversation.  Don't take the attacks personally; these are keyboard bullies.

Haters?   Look. This guy comes in with vague and conflicting posts.  He mentions a dozen variables that to many would be an obvious point many would make.  It really doesn't mean he's correct. 

I asked him last night why is he leaking all of his sources information.  Data that could get his source in trouble.   

Where's Leroi?  A source fairly reliable (except WRT to EJ being cut as soon as TT was signed) 

2 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I don't understand this anger some of you posters have when a poster claims inside info. Like it's impossible that he has a hunting buddy with connections. If you don't like it, then don't read it. What is the purpose you're trying to achieve by bashing him and chasing him away? Keep that crap to yourself.

No anger.  Just forking around with the guy.  

All season long the vault of info has been sealed tight and now DD opens the flood gates.   It just doesn't fit imo.