More from obd

8 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Schmuggs replied to Dunkirk Don's topic in The Stadium Wall

LEROI HAS BEEN BANNED!!! Please contact SDS and ask him to allow himback. He and I are good friends. He has no idea why he was suspended. Out of the blue. No warning, nothing. Odd.

Maybe we could ask Schmuggs if he knows the truth 

I think you made a small error Gary

Could be, missed that so thanks.

So, the surmise here is that Leroi is DD's source if he is in fact legit?

QB evaluators seem to still be following the old school parameters . . . the sort of criteria that brought us EJ.  (And I liked EJ and held out hope much longer than most.)

Nevertheless, Cousins, Smith, and Darnold, who we will not be in a position to draft most likely does not sound like a good plan to me.

Personally, I would not dismiss Mayfield from consideration.

17 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Early night. Ice fishing tomorrow.   I miss going out of the tugs in Dunkirk see ya tomorrow 

Great Don, so travelling all that distnce then getting a limit. Then here posting in the am makes you a busy guy. 

How did you do? Limits I would guess. do you ice fish under a bridge too?

Thanks in advance. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just in from my source...what a small world. turns out he knows Don’s source.apparently he was janitor trainee. He was fired for repeatly running up to Beane suggesting idiotic trade scenarios ,asking where the new stadium would be and had freaky weird Kirk Cousins obsession. He would copy and paste draft qb analysis from internet and pass off as his own. Crazy right? Last he heard from him he was in buffalo psych center where stares out the window towards Dunkirk

8 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

So, the surmise here is that Leroi is DD's source if he is in fact legit?

QB evaluators seem to still be following the old school parameters . . . the sort of criteria that brought us EJ.  (And I liked EJ and held out hope much longer than most.)

Nevertheless, Cousins, Smith, and Darnold, who we will not be in a position to draft most likely does not sound like a good plan to me.

Personally, I would not dismiss Mayfield from consideration.

The comments on Mayfield "Small, poor feet and average arm"   Positives - "Competitive, athletic, can make plays"

Edited by Dunkirk Don

3 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Just received from my source with approval to post.  Verified by OBD. Washington wants both #1's and #3 this year and #2 next year for Cousins.  We don't think we will pay that price.  Probably end up with both #1's and #2 next year

I would walk away from that trade.  I wouldn't want anything to do with a trade that involved the #1s. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, PIZ said:

I would walk away from that trade.  I wouldn't want anything to do with a trade that involved the #1s. 

price of admission for a franchise QB.  What did Philly trade for Wentz? or  Washington for RG3

1 minute ago, SWATeam said:

No one even knows where any of these picks will be yet.  I highly doubt this is true

What???  We are in week 15, they are already projecting draft slots

6 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Just received from my source with approval to post.  Verified by OBD. Washington wants both #1's and #3 this year and #2 next year for Cousins.  We don't think we will pay that price.  Probably end up with both #1's and #2 next year

There is no way I'd give them half that.

9 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I pray to God that Beane and McDermott wouldn’t even consider trading all this for Cousins. Even consideration of this should be grounds for immediate firing,  let alone if they pulled the trigger on this deal. 

8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

So I assume then that they're going to tag Cousins and trade him?  Because they can't trade him until after the start of the new league year, and they can't trade him unless he's under contract.

They also can't sign him to a new deal (that, say, Buffalo negotiated with him with Washington's permission) in order to trade him, since there's the chance that Buffalo would back out of the deal, plus there are cap ramifications resulting from trading a player with unpaid guarantees.

It would have to be a tag and trade.