Zay demoted behind Deonte

BuffaloBillyG

1 minute ago, BigBuff423 said:

Yeah I don’t see this as a demotion, his natural fit is in the slot. Next year there will another WR on the outside boundary and that will only help Zay.

....agree....and the kid is steadily improving, overcoming his self-imposed mind games after drops......he'll be fine.........

1 minute ago, MDH said:

Does anone actually seem Benjamin making it through the game? I give him a half (at most) before agrivating the injury and sitting the rest of the game.

Who knows, but it would be nice to have him contribute for the entire game with the season on the line. 

On 12/11/2017 at 3:46 PM, Doc said:

It should be KB and DT on the outside and ZJ in the slot anyway. 

If we go forward with Taylor ( not happening) or just really want to cause a mismatch I would love to put KB inside at slot with DT and Zay taking turns at outside.  If we could get a Jarvis Landry type on the outside, or anyone around that type of player we could have KB in the middle where he would be unstoppable.

On 12/17/2017 at 12:50 PM, Boyst62 said:

If we go forward with Taylor ( not happening) or just really want to cause a mismatch I would love to put KB inside at slot with DT and Zay taking turns at outside.  If we could get a Jarvis Landry type on the outside, or anyone around that type of player we could have KB in the middle where he would be unstoppable.

I don't watch a ton of Miami, but I'm pretty sure Jarvis Landry is a slot guy.

Also, putting a big slow guy inside against lbs kind of negate his advantage in my opinion. His advantage is against smaller CBs.

Not really a fan of this idea at all.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Sucks or not he will be in Buffalo longer than Taylor 

As well he should be. We all know what Taylor is, we still don’t know what Zay can be. I watched Roddy White struggle in Atlanta his first few years. I then saw Roddy play with a competent pocket passing QB. Big difference. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

As well he should be. We all know what Taylor is, we still don’t know what Zay can be. I watched Roddy White struggle in Atlanta his first few years. I then saw Roddy play with a competent pocket passing QB. Big difference. 

These rash assumptions are just that. 

Who was Jerry Hughes in Indy or Micah Hyde in GB?

41 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

You mean when Joey Harrington was qb and the Falcons went 4-12? White had over 1200 yards that year...

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:43 PM, KelsaysLunchbox said:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/12246

I really like how Zay has been coming along, but I do like this move. Hard to keep Thompson off the field when all he seems to do is make plays. 

Hopefully Zay keeps his head up and keeps progressing. I still say he's going to be a heckuva player.

It took way too long, but, How can they get this right? And yet Tolbert is 3rd down back, Vlad impalling people, Tate can't return ****, Humber less than Milano early on, Dimarco should be only playing beach volleyball, Clay should never be a Red Zone target, how can they get all that wrong????

Hell Woods at center is a liability now. How about Groy? just when you think they got it after healthy inactive Tolbert for a few weeks they throw him right back in in the most critical games of season.(biggest game is in hindsight after all playoffs needs failed yesterday)