Sean McD. You have an amazing tolerence .

Returntoglory

34 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Obviously their are contractual obligations for the Bills and Coach McDermott in regards to appearing on WGR , but man, I wish he would do it in studio so he can punch that clueless Schopp in the face when the idiot rails on him and delivers his condescending and "More knowledgeable than you in regards to football" rants! Of course he would be sackless and not dare, but it must take every ounce of patience and conviction to let lose on this hack!

so you don’t like something someone says you punch them in the face? Assault them?

Thats jail time. Is it really worth it?

take a deep breath. 

7 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

So your wish is one grown man punches another grown man over a disagreement (Schopp is right btw) about football play calling...

How's that perspective you possess working out for you in everyday life?

....shades of Jim "Crissy" Everett versus Jim Rome.................

17 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

And the dumb argument.

facts are abd what Schoop is saying thr MATH says that was a bad decision. But McD Punted but trusts his defense. 

So didnt he trust his defense what deciding to punt to hold if offense was stuffed?  So what is it do your trust them or not

Crying as usual.  Do you need another box of tissues?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Nope just talking about this call to punt in OT from Opponents 41 on 4th and 1 with your season on the line 

I dunno.  You seem pretty emotional about it.  I have a box on reserve.  I'm sure youll be crying about it all week.  For the record, I didn't like the call either.  Marrone did the same thing.  He seems to be doing ok this year.

35 minutes ago, disco said:

that you'd have better odds winning by not punting

He's 100% correct.  You give them the ball with under four minutes left and you can't afford a tie.  Then he burns a timeout before the punt.  One first down by the Colts and you likely have a tie.  He had to rely on a bad throw by Brissett to an open target, a 50 yard bomb from Webb to Thompson in the snow/wind, and a run against pretty much everyone in the box for a touchdown by McCoy.  His team bailed him out. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Anyone that understands football knows McDermott made the right call.   If you listen to people in the stands you will soon be seating with them. It was a smart and courageous call and all you haters should tip your hat to the man

But Math! and Percentages!

Of course those percentages take into account the field/game conditions today. Of course thats not a factor though because the weather was not a factor in this game....

Odds are just odds based on the history of the whole league. They don't account for things like weather, field condition, how good of a push your O-line can get with no passing threat, the fact that the 3rd string QB who isn't really a QB is in, fatigue levels. I would have gone for the 1st down on 4th, but I can understand why we punted where we did with the wind and the time left.

3 minutes ago, 34-78-83 said:

Odds are just odds based on the history of the whole league. They don't account for things like weather, field condition, how good of a push your O-line can get with no passing threat, the fact that the 3rd string QB who isn't really a QB is in, fatigue levels. I would have gone for the 1st down on 4th, but I can understand why we punted where we did with the wind and the time left.

And Deonte Thompson doesnt make an insane catch (or interfered with) does it still justify the decision?  From your 3rd string QB that really isnt a QB 

it was and always will be the wrong decision no matter what the outcome and Math shows that

Edited by MAJBobby

1 minute ago, 34-78-83 said:

But your not as smart as a radio host (who most here do not consider to be very intelligent when it comes to football, unless he is agreeing with their thoughts) or a bunch of other internet message board posters who most likely have not had any football experience exceeding that of the most recent Maddon football game.....

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

But your not as smart as a radio host (who most here do not consider to be very intelligent when it comes to football, unless he is agreeing with their thoughts) or a bunch of other internet message board posters who most likely have not had any football experience exceeding that of the most recent Maddon football game.....

Shopp is perplexed... It's comical.

Hmmm Dude, I wonder why all these millionaire coaches with millions atr stake don't agree with you Mike? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

And Deonte Thompson doesnt make an insane catch (or interfered with) does it still justify the decision?

it was and always will be the wrong decision no matter what the outcome and Math shows that

There are alot of Sean McDermott apologists. I said one negative thing about him and got ripped on by multiple posters.

The call to punt in my opinion was ridiculous. The luck of the Irish saved him that day because if that game ends up a tie, he rightfully would have been crucified all week

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

There are alot of Sean McDermott apologists. I said one negative thing about him and got ripped on by multiple posters.

The call to punt in my opinion was ridiculous. The luck of the Irish saved him that day because if that game ends up a tie, he rightfully would have been crucified all week

I like McD too for the most part. There are things though i cannot get over 

he is leaning more and more to me as DJ 2.0 in terms of his conservatism. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I like McD too for the most part. There are things though i cannot get over 

he is leaning more and more to me as DJ 2.0 in terms of his conservatism. 

Ya way too conservative for my liking.

I will say it's amazing he has this team at 7 and 6 cause they really don't have much talent.

But he's got a lot to learn going forward, especially clock management and got to be more aggressive