Tre White: "the whole hood want 'em (Gronk)"

CanadianFan

16 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Blm

Exactly.  I don't think the Bureau of Land Management wants any fisticuffs happening on public lands.  I hope they take this scrum elsewhere!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Olineman you reference was right next to Kiko when the play happened and probably about 70-100 lbs bigger than Kiko... in this case Poyer was the one right next to Gronk, he is about 60 lbs lighter, 6 inches shorter ... he shoved him and if you wanted more all you would have gotten was more shoves. He couldn’t even get in his face ... it would be more like getting in his chest at the height difference. Also, Gronk was on his sideline and simply walked right off the field after it happened.  Flacco was in the middle of the field. Not sure if we expect the Bills players to follow him to the Pats bench...

I’m pretty sure if Kiko did that to our QB, Richie or someone would have reacted the same if they saw it. Just two different scenarios.

I disagree. IMO, the way the Bills should of reacted was how the Seahawks did in this video:  

11 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

I disagree. IMO, the way the Bills should of reacted was how the Seahawks did in this video:  

Just wondering how many players in the incident received game suspensions and fines? 

In a scrum I think they let most of it go and just tag the original person. I'm not claiming that as fact because I don't know. Just asking for a friend.

Edited by Lfod

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Is going to do what?

The Bills starting DBs were hanging off of Gronk like piercings...

And yet the cretin went all CTE-roid raging when White pushed him over like a Jenga Tower. 

Take his knees out.  Go all Terry Silver on him.  Totally worth it for just a one game suspension. 

Edited by Doc

14 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The Olineman you reference was right next to Kiko when the play happened and probably about 70-100 lbs bigger than Kiko... in this case Poyer was the one right next to Gronk, he is about 60 lbs lighter, 6 inches shorter ... he shoved him and if you wanted more all you would have gotten was more shoves. He couldn’t even get in his face ... it would be more like getting in his chest at the height difference. Also, Gronk was on his sideline and simply walked right off the field after it happened.  Flacco was in the middle of the field. Not sure if we expect the Bills players to follow him to the Pats bench...

I’m pretty sure if Kiko did that to our QB, Richie or someone would have reacted the same if they saw it. Just two different scenarios.

13 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm with Yolo on this one. The players didn't get to see the replays like us.

I'm gonna step out on a limb here, but I suspect the guys rushing the passer didn't see the hit.

What's Preston Brown's excuse?

gronkwat.0.gif

Kyle saw it happen.

6 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

We need a guy like Taylor Lewan, that dude don't take no gruff.

That guy is no joke, when Sherman drilled Mariota out of bounds he was all up in his face. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000850646/Titans-and-Seahawks-scuffle-after-Richard-Sherman-flagged-for-late-hit-on-Marcus-Mariota

Edited by Captain Murica

43 minutes ago, Doc said:

And yet the cretin went all CTE-roid raging when White pushed him over like a Jenga Tower. 

Take his knees out.  Go all Terry Silver on him.  Totally worth it for just a one game suspension. 

Doc, Doc, Doc....when will you accept that these guys have no interest in your revenge fantasies?

Anyway, Tre White will play Sunday and he can get his own revenge in NE at the end of the month, right?

35 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

That guy is no joke, when Sherman drilled Mariota out of bounds he was all up in his face. 

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000850646/Titans-and-Seahawks-scuffle-after-Richard-Sherman-flagged-for-late-hit-on-Marcus-Mariota

That will be part of the rules change next year:

"Prior to his ejection, the opposing team may select a team member to get 'all up in his face' for a period of time that will not exceed 10 seconds."

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Doc, Doc, Doc....when will you accept that these guys have no interest in your revenge fantasies?

Anyway, Tre White will play Sunday and he can get his own revenge in NE at the end of the month, right?

We shall see.

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

In light of his strong comments today, I hope Tredavious can forgive his teammates for not having his back on Sunday.

Otherwise I could see him demanding a trade in the offseason if Preston Brown and Kyle Williams return and didn't profusely apologize. And I wouldn't blame him.

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

In light of his strong comments today, I hope Tredavious can forgive his teammates for not having his back on Sunday.

Otherwise I could see him demanding a trade in the offseason if Preston Brown and Kyle Williams return and didn't profusely apologize. And I wouldn't blame him.

I hope this is sarcasm...

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

That will be part of the rules change next year:

"Prior to his ejection, the opposing team may select a team member to get 'all up in his face' for a period of time that will not exceed 10 seconds."

That'd be great, hopefully there will be a folding chair hidden somewhere so they can use that as part of the retaliation. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

That'd be great, hopefully there will be a folding chair hidden somewhere so they can use that as part of the retaliation. 

Or they could rip of the cretin's "protective" arm brace and beat him with it. 

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

What's Preston Brown's excuse?

gronkwat.0.gif

Kyle saw it happen.

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

We shall see.

If you need even further overwhelming proof doc, witness the very accommodating Mr. Pitts kindly stepping out the way in order to allow Gronk to deliver the coup de gras.

Like "oops, excuse me", followed by "ole"

Edited by Mr. WEO

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

If you need even further overwhelming proof doc, witness the very accommodating Mr. Pitts kindly stepping out the way in order to allow Gronk to deliver the coup de gras.

Like "oops, excuse me", followed by "ole"

LOL!  Yeah because he knew that the cretin would go subhuman.