Two First Rd Picks

NewEraBills

5 minutes ago, Dkollidas said:

Thats your opinion. Your entitled to it. I don’t have much faith in Mayfield’s ability translating to the NFL 

Darnold's regression is very concerning is the problem. Like another poster said, he's lost his "swagger" for some reason. Give him a year. 

I wouldn't trade the house for a QB, he will likely fail because of his supporting cast. If one falls to us in the 1st, absolutely go for it. Not to state the obvious at this point but I think we should move on from Taylor and add a veteran QB as a bridge to the rookie QB. I'd keep my eye on Minnesota, Teddy Bridgewater and Sam Bradford would be an excellent option for the short term.

38 minutes ago, Dkollidas said:

I want Sam Darnold. I want to trade it all to the 49’ers for Darnold 

Or Rosen. Whichever isn’t taken #1 

Wouldnt be surprised if Darnold stays in school. Rosen probably goes first overall to Cleveland.

Edited by Bangarang

27 minutes ago, Dkollidas said:

Thats your opinion. Your entitled to it. I don’t have much faith in Mayfield’s ability translating to the NFL 

Mayfield knows he is the best player on the field. Give me that guy at quarterback any day of the week. Rhythm thrower? Check. Accurate passer? Check. Arm strength? Plenty. He would be a god send to our team. He is a more polished Mahomes imo. 

1 minute ago, Theshallowcross said:

I absolutely love Roquan Smith. I'm meh on the QBs. 

Me too, but I know we are going to need one either in FA or the draft.  If we can land Cousins in FA I'd like that then take Smith and a DT or OL in rd 1.  Smith gives the 2nd level some grit.  The only gritty guy there is Lorax and he's old.  P. Brown is more of a technician at linebacker with limited athleticism.  I want a guy that has it all and Smith is that guy.

It’s amazing to me how many people complain about Tyrod not being decisive enough and then want Mayfield who also takes 3 seconds before each throw he makes. 

He is a small dude on an amazing team that plays in a conference known for terrible defense. I’ll pass.

Either trade up for Rosen or take O and Dlineman with our first few picks and grab Clayton Thorson in round 2 or 3. We need to get much better on the line...

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Too many holes to spend multiple picks on 1 player. 

I want a QB in the draft...we need one.  I agree, I don't want it to be as expensive as the Watkins pick.

2 hours ago, NewEraBills said:

Man this team needs so much.  Honestly, I want Roquan Smith and Baker Mayfield in rd 1.  That's all.

I would love this! Please let this happen. Also fire McDermott. He’s the worst coach in the NFL.

With the way KC and Buffalo are playing, I don't think we are going to need to trade up. We finish 8-8 at best. We must land playmakers at QB, DT and LB with our first three picks! If Peterman plays the rest of the way it's a 6-10 season which lands us in the top 10 for drafting.