Bills Patriots 2nd half thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Next year’s draft has to be about getting a QB and multiple LBs in the draft, plus a RT. Get a DT in free agency and we’ll be in business.

We need WAY more than that. Wood and Incognito may not be back. The entire offensive line needs to be rebuilt. 

The Jags and Rams will break their playoff drought this year

meanwhile the Bills still are a steaming pile of ****. But Mcdermott needs 3 years right? 

!@#$ing joke of a franchise. Pegula has done nothing to improve this team 

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

He's even begging Tyrod to throw the friggin ball. Tyrod's career as a Bill ended today.  I honestly wouldn't play him the rest of the year I don't care if he's healthy. Play Peterman, play Webb. We are worlds away from being in the playoffs. Take your 6 -10 record and pray you can trade up for a decent quarterback. Gut this offense. I feel bad for our defense cuz they did play valiantly in the first half but you knew eventually they would get discouraged over our offense crapg the bed....

ill gladly take this loss if this is the result, i'm just not sure it will happen.

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

He's even begging Tyrod to throw the friggin ball. Tyrod's career as a Bill ended today.  I honestly wouldn't play him the rest of the year I don't care if he's healthy. Play Peterman, play Webb. We are worlds away from being in the playoffs. Take your 6 -10 record and pray you can trade up for a decent quarterback. Gut this offense. I feel bad for our defense cuz they did play valiantly in the first half but you knew eventually they would get discouraged over our offense crapg the bed....

This pretty much describes the season for the Bills

Just now, Yeezus said:

The Jags and Rams will break their playoff drought this year

meanwhile the Bills still are a steaming pile of ****. But Mcdermott needs 3 years right? 

!@#$ing joke of a franchise. Pegula has done nothing to improve this team 

why are you not banned?