Tre' White Doesn't Care About What Brady Has Accomplished

26CornerBlitz

Buffalo Bills fans know all too well what Tom Brady has accomplished in his storied career. The 40-year old has won five Super Bowls, four Super Bowl MVP awards, made 12 trips to the Pro Bowl and was named league MVP twice.

However, rookie cornerback Tre’Davious White doesn’t seem to give much thought to Brady’s past, or even present success. White spoke to the media Wednesday and was asked about how he felt preparing for a future Hall of Fame quarterback that has enjoyed the type of success Brady has against the Bills.

“I don’t care because I wasn’t here,” said Tre’Davious White. “I wasn’t on the team then, but most of the guys weren’t on the team; [except] Kyle [Williams] or E-Wood [Eric Wood], guys like that. We pretty much have a new core of guys including myself. We’ll see how it goes.”

Oh boy!  Why does this happen? Let sleeping dogs lie.

I remember Stephen Ames told the reporters that Tiger Woods was playing bad and he would win.  Next day Tiger finished the game on hole number 10 by winning the first 9 holes.

Edited by KW95
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Theshallowcross said:

That's why I love a team with youth. They don't care about what happened before they were here. It makes no difference to them. They're to young and brash to care. It's awesome. 

Wish he would've said "I ain't afraid of no G.O.A.T"

It's refreshing to me to see young players challenge these vets like this.  No offense to them, he's just confident in his abilities.  That's what I want in a young guy...and one that can back it up too

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Oh boy!  Why does this happen? Let lying dogs sleep.

I remember Stephen Ames told the reporters that Tiger Woods was playing bad and he would win.  Next day Tiger finished the game on hole number 10 by winning the first 9 holes.

Ooh, don't make Brady mad. He'll try to win extra hard.

Oh boy. 

I suspect he is going to care what Brady can do when he is playing the game.

For the kid's sake, I hope he has enough self confidence and amnesia to move forward because (as others have mentioned) both Belichick and Brady are vindictive and love to embarrass teams, pick on guys, and run up the score.

There is no reason to poke the tiger.  If the kids plays well and the Bills win, hats off to both.  Nevertheless, I suspect that this game is not going to be pretty regardless of what White says or does not say.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Peter said:

Oh boy. 

I suspect he is going to care what Brady can do when he is playing the game.

For the kid's sake, I hope he has enough self confidence and amnesia to move forward because (as others have mentioned) both Belichick and Brady are vindictive and love to embarrass teams, pick on guys, and run up the score.

There is no reason to poke the tiger.  If the kids plays well and the Bills win, hats off to both.  Nevertheless, I suspect that this game is not going to be pretty regardless of what White says or does not say.

i don't think he poked. 
He seems rather genuine.
if you punch a shark in the nose they get confused.

Get after it Tre.

3 minutes ago, Knicks&Bills said:

Tre needs to shut his trap. We all hate Brady, but he’s the best player of all time. No need to give him extra motivation 

Thats silly.

Never bow down.

never, punch his nose

• Like (+1) 1

Brady and Belichick can take this any way they want, but when I read what Tre said, it didn't strike me as disrespectful or cocky.  I don't think he was speaking about Brady as much as he was his OWN state of mind.  

I usually hate statements that seem like they poke the bear, but I can't hate this.  If you go in scared you're done; I think he's just saying, he's not scared.

I really like this kid.

• Like (+1) 3