Tom Brady insane stat

Lol Nate Peterman threw about 4 times more INTs against the blitz in one half than Brady has in about17 years

Just now, teef said:

every time i hear a brady stat, i just cringe.  isn't there another stat along the lines of brady has beaten the bills more than any other qb has beaten another team?

Ya his stats against the Bills are just off the charts alll around. I really don't even look forward to watching bills vs patriots anymore

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

Ya his stats against the Bills are just off the charts alll around. I really don't even look forward to watching bills vs patriots anymore

you and me both.  even if the bills keep themselves in it, it's always turned into a nightmare.  

1 minute ago, teef said:

you and me both.  even if the bills keep themselves in it, it's always turned into a nightmare.  

Exactly. I feel like it's watching them against the Harlem Globetrotters. I know the Bills are going to lose but yet I still dedicate 6 hours every season watching the Bills get destroyed by the Pats

2 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Exactly. I feel like it's watching them against the Harlem Globetrotters. I know the Bills are going to lose but yet I still dedicate 6 hours every season watching the Bills get destroyed by the Pats

oh...this is perfect.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Steve O said:

Has to do with preparation, knowing where your hot receiver is going to be and him always being there. Reason he's the best is because he works the hardest.

This could possibly be true now simply because of his age he has to work the hardest, but this was not the reason he was winning early in his career. The fact is, he was and is a cheater; and once a cheater, always a cheater. The fact that he is even in the conversation as best ever is simply laughable. The guy is scum.

3 minutes ago, stevewin said:

It helps when you know what the defensive call was before the snap

Exactly!!

The best we can hope for is a competitive loss.  If Brady wants, he'll hang 30+ points on us by halftime and the game'll be over.  

Think our best bet is to play Jauron ball, bleed the clock and keep Brady off the field for as long as possible.  No shootouts, please or it'll get ugly.