KC Fans Fuming After Loss

billsfan_34

55 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

This from the Chiefs fan rant, reads almost like he wrote it for buffalo:

Alex Smith averaged 5.5 yards per pass completion. The Chiefs have scored ten points or less two weeks in a row. The defense is not forcing turnovers. Special teams are not contributing. They almost got a muffed punt, but nothing. The Chiefs success has been based on taking the ball away from the other team, and that is no longer happening. And when your starting QB is known as a guy who doesn’t turn the ball over or make errors at critical junctures to beat you, that goes out the window today as well. Chiefs for 2 for 13 on third down,

Needs more ranting.

3 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Their forum reaction to the phantom penalty on Gaines is pretty funny. They were as stupefied by it as we were. 

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=311788&page=157

Pathetic call by the officials on EJ Gaines in Bills game. Barely even touched him. NEEDS to be reviewable!

I don't feel bad for the chiefs because they're in the playoffs almost every year. I feel bad for the Browns and teams like them. I'm cheering on LA because they haven't made the playoffs since 2004(i think). Teams who are in the playoffs every year who are playing badly right now I dont care about. 

2 hours ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

Let's hope KC keeps struggling, the Chargers take the West, and the Chiefs end up giving us a higher pick than we expected after that hot start.

Exactly. Each KC loss makes thier number one we get this year more valuable 

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The Chiefs have lost 4 of their last 6 averaging 18 points per game.

In the losses, 12 points per game.  Pretty bad football.

Yes the Browns are playing worse and have been worse but if they play each other right now....I'm not sure who wins.

If you go back and re-read your post it looks like you are saying the Chefs lost to the Browns and Giants, but I now understand what you meant.

As well they should be.  Their last two losses were to the Giants and the Bills.  I didn't see their Giants game, but their game yesterday was worse IMO than any of those last 3 Bills turds (with the possible exception of the Peterman experiment).  I'm sure they were still thinking playoffs even after losing to the Giants.  But I suspect that opinion may be changing now.

Interesting to see fans aren't all that different - different jersey's, but we all speak the same language.

I thought quite a few times yesterday that we were bettering our 1st round trade pick if we won...

Difference between 2016 Rex Bills & 2017 McD Bills is the reaction after that phantom penalty.  2016 Bills get more penalties on retaliation and their heads are not in the game after that.  2017 Bills bucked up and got the job done.  I won't say I wasn't worried when it was on the 35 with under 2 minutes....  but they found a way.

9 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

It's therapeutic to see other fanbases struggle on occasion, as we do all the time.  

It's funny, they're all almost the exact same in terms of criticism. 

But I don't want to know what Patriots forums look like to be honest.

57 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

It's funny, they're all almost the exact same in terms of criticism. 

But I don't want to know what Patriots forums look like to be honest.

They're probably cyber orgies of gloating , ballwashing and entitlement. Must get boring after awhile, as evidenced by the plethora of Pats trolls disguised as Bills fans on this board. 

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

They're probably cyber orgies of gloating , ballwashing and entitlement. Must get boring after awhile, as evidenced by the plethora of Pats trolls disguised as Bills fans on this board. 

haha they are an alien culture to every other fan base.