The key to beating the Patriots this Sunday is...

7 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

Brady really only loses games when he's under pressure. I'm sure McDermott watching Miami getting really good pressure on Brady gives him some hope for an actually path to victory for his team.

And they still dropped 35 on them

12 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

Brady really only loses games when he's under pressure. I'm sure McDermott watching Miami getting really good pressure on Brady gives him some hope for an actually path to victory for his team.

IMO, he should watch what Kansas City did/didn't do.  

Miami beat Brady mercilessly yesterday and they still lost by two scores.  

huge day from shady, shut down the pats run game and keep brady under 325 yards passing. tyrod gets 250 yards passing and no turnovers and you can be in this game. outside of that no chance.  if our d comes out like yesterday with the 5 dbs, 2 lbs we have a shot. but it's a small one. 

looking at who the pats have played on their win streak and it's not that impressive

Seriously ... they need to hit Brady.  A lot.  He is getting abused this year and I'd like to think it might catch up to him eventually.  Especially if they can pin NE deep in their own territory ... take some shots.  Drive his ass to the ground.  Keep it clean, but expect a penalty. 

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, 1billsfan said:

People love to say this, but reality is more complex.  If you pressure Brady and don't get there, he will pick you apart with short high percentage throws leading to YAC.

You have to pressure Brady AND take away the short throws.

When have the Bills this year shown any ability to generate pressure on any QB?  Asking to be educated, because our pass rush appears to have left the building 3 years ago with Schwartz.

51 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

A massive lake effect snow storm.

NE12 snaps a femur early in 1st quarter.

Won't work, Pats control the weather.....

I do remember my first live Bills game, cold and wet December game where the Bills were being shut down until late in the bad weather and Flutie came in to take over for Brady late in the game

And Brady's femur cannot be broken, it would only break and then heal itself instantly making him come back even stronger then ever........

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Seriously ... they need to hit Brady.  A lot.  He is getting abused this year and I'd like to think it might catch up to him eventually.  Especially if they can pin NE deep in their own territory ... take some shots.  Drive his ass to the ground.  Keep it clean, but expect a penalty. 

I think hitting him only makes him stronger....

gotta hold the pats to field goals in the first half, and keep it close,  they get any kinda 10+ point lead,   well,  i have serious doubts that this offense can make that up.

Brady will pick our LBs apart in coverage,  its a foregone conclusion.    just gotta keep them outta the endzone as much as possible and hope Tyrod moves the chains consistently......lot to hope for there.

i expect the pats to run a screen play that gashes us at the most inopportune time.  i also expect lots of rub routes.   cuz well,  the Pats have been doing these things to us for 10+ years and we have shown the inability to stop them.

Edited by bigduke6

Pressure up the middle of the line, that blueprint has been shown to work by NYG, Balt, and DEN.  DLinemen also need to get their hands up to deflect what passes they can, this worked for Baltimore a couple of years back in a playoff game.

14 minutes ago, Gugny said:

too bad I can only give 1 likes for this

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

15 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Honestly, this is the only team we play that I don't mind hits that are slightly less than clean. 

I think someone like Jerry Hughes taking out a knee or slamming extra hard to the turf on a shoulder and getting a 15 yard penalty is well worth them not having 12* the rest of the game.