The key to beating the Patriots this Sunday is...

19 hours ago, wnysteel said:

i don't trust the weather 3 days in advance here, much less a week (almost 50 years as a life-long WNYer here). you can bet that the forecast will change every day between now and Sunday and 46 and sunny is very unlikely. 

Maybe that holds if they were expecting a lake effect event but other than that this is just plain false.

20 hours ago, wnysteel said:

i don't trust the weather 3 days in advance here, much less a week (almost 50 years as a life-long WNYer here). you can bet that the forecast will change every day between now and Sunday and 46 and sunny is very unlikely. 

The weather forecast  isn't going to change everyday until Sunday.  This type of over exaggeration aggravates me.  We don't live in Siberia, we don't live in the artic circle.  Unless it is a lake effect event; which are highly unpredictable I think according to the forecasts the weather should be fine Sunday.  I just got done playing a round of golf this morning  It was beautiful out there. 

2 hours ago, Gordio said:

The weather forecast  isn't going to change everyday until Sunday.  This type of over exaggeration aggravates me.  We don't live in Siberia, we don't live in the artic circle.  Unless it is a lake effect event; which are highly unpredictable I think according to the forecasts the weather should be fine Sunday.  I just got done playing a round of golf this morning  It was beautiful out there. 

not to be pedantic....but according to the national weather service today, Sunday's forecast is now Partly sunny, with a high near 45.

i'll update this daily...because i am that guy.