First segment of WGR morning show today

Big Blitz

Absolutely embarrassing.

"Glad we won but.......the defense won that game."

"Tyrod did not help us win."  Essentially.

Just a joke.   What are we supposed to?  Win every game 31-24?  

Someone posted about the media yesterday.  I don't know if it's the reason why are teams can't win.  But I'm 100 percent sure we've got some of the dumbest fans on Earth and maybe it is why we really don't deserve nice things.  

We get it.  Tyrod ain't Aaron Rodgers.  That can't be fixed today.  There is no QB debate here.  The Trent vs JP and Fitz vs whoever or Orton vs EJ or EJ vs Tyrod days are done.  There is no freaking debate in week 12 of this season.  

Just shut up about the obvious deficiencies of the QB and enjoy the dam win.  We all freaking know we need to be better at the position.  

My God that was embarrassing to listen to.  Win in a stadium the Super Bowl teams never won at....the team saves McDermott by not quitting on him.  We're the freaking 5th seed.

But but but Tyrod didn't throw a perfect ball to O'Leary.  Ridiculous.  

• Like (+1) 4

It is pretty silly.

Nobody thinks Tyrod is our longterm QB.  We need a QB moving forward, but he's our best option this season.  Worry about the QB in the offseason.  I agree, for now, just enjoy the win(s).  We're back in the playoff picture, and could make it into the postseason if we win some more games.

Hate it or love it Tyrod's the best option we have right now.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Absolutely embarrassing.

"Glad we won but.......the defense won that game."

"Tyrod did not help us win."  Essentially.

Just a joke.   What are we supposed to?  Win every game 31-24?  

Someone posted about the media yesterday.  I don't know if it's the reason why are teams can't win.  But I'm 100 percent sure we've got some of the dumbest fans on Earth and maybe it is why we really don't deserve nice things.  

We get it.  Tyrod ain't Aaron Rodgers.  That can't be fixed today.  There is no QB debate here.  The Trent vs JP and Fitz vs whoever or Orton vs EJ or EJ vs Tyrod days are done.  There is no freaking debate in week 12 of this season.  

Just shut up about the obvious deficiencies of the QB and enjoy the dam win.  We all freaking know we need to be better at the position.  

My God that was embarrassing to listen to.  Win in a stadium the Super Bowl teams never won at....the team saves McDermott by not quitting on him.  We're the freaking 5th seed.

But but but Tyrod didn't throw a perfect ball to O'Leary.  Ridiculous.  

Lighten up Francis

• Like (+1) 2

No it is pretty obvious that they are not big Tyrod supporters.

The issue is that they do bring up Dennison, but like some here they too claim that he doesn't trust Tyrod and consider that a fair argument.

The playcalling was what made it difficult to watch.

Edited by Billsfan1972

3 minutes ago, Air it out Fitzy said:

Thank you defense.    

Wgr is 100% right 

Nope.

No position is more consequential then QB.

You can get away with poor outside linebacker play.

Not bad QB play.  He did his job.  He ran the awful play calls coming from Rico.  And we won.  You can't just brush off the QB bc he didn't throw for 300 and 3 TDs.

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Nope.

No position is more consequential then QB.

You can get away with poor outside linebacker play.

Not bad QB play.  He did his job.  He ran the awful play calls coming from Rico.  And we won.  You can't just brush off the QB bc he didn't throw for 300 and 3 TDs.

You are drinking too much Tyrod flavored Kool Aid IMO.

Hmm, don't even want to know what is in that stuff...

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

No it is pretty obvious that they are not bid Tyrod supporters.

The issue is that they do bring up Dennison, but like some here they too claim that he doesn't trust Tyrod and consider that a fair argument.

The playcalling was what made it difficult to watch.

The argument that they dont “trust Tyrod” is beyond laughable. This narrarive needs to end and end fast. 

When has Tyrod ever been reckless with the ball? What exactly does that mean to not trust Tyrod? The clowns brought him back this last offseason and hes the starting quarterback. Claiming that Dennison doesnt trust Tyrod to run his offense is an indictment on Dennison and not Tyrod. The clowns made him the starting QB, and now they dont trust him? 

Here’s a thought:  maybe the 60yr old grandpa we have at OC can remove his depends and finally run an offense that works to the strengths of the players he’s starting out there. If im an offensive player on the Bills do I trust Rico??? Id look over to the sidelines and ask Rico, where’s Kubiak?

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

You are drinking too much Tyrod flavored Kool Aid IMO.

Hmm, don't even want to know what is in that stuff...

No.  I want to draft a QB first in 2018 or find another.

I'd like to also not hate watch my team win bc Tyrod isn't Aaron Rodgers.  

So absurd.  

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

No.  I want to draft a QB first in 2018 or find another.

I'd like to also not hate watch my team win bc Tyrod isn't Aaron Rodgers.  

So absurd.  

Who said anything about hating watching the team win?

Did the guys in WGR actually say that, or are you just maybe a bit butthurt about something?

• Like (+1) 1

defense played a big factor in that game. the offense is way too conservative and going up against the patriots** next week one td is not going to get it done. I wont put all the blame on taylor but this rico character needs to go. one thought I had was I do wish taylor was the type of QB that changes the play at the line but maybe rico has informed him he can't do that or he just isn't capable of doing so?

Here's what I've noticed about wgr.... 

Morning show is very much similar to how fans feel in general

Murphy and Jones seem way to optimistic even in the worse of times 

Schoop and bulldog will essentially disagree with every caller, even if the last caller said the exact opposite. Pretty sure schoop just loves to argue 

• Like (+1) 1