Could the Bills be 100% next week?

CEN-CAL17

4 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Does not matter, Bills could be at %200 New England will still destroy them by 30 points.

The most discouraging aspect of our early success and NE's early defensive difficulty was our schedule.  You could predict that they'd be firing on all cylinders by the time we matched up.  

Just now, JerseyBills said:

That'd be nice. But Dawkins has played very well.

Hope KB is a go.

I thought it was ironic that Gumbel/Green complimented Dawkins just in time for the obligatory jinx-holding call.

1 minute ago, dulles said:

The most discouraging aspect of our early success and NE's early defensive difficulty was our schedule.  You could predict that they'd be firing on all cylinders by the time we matched up.  

I thought it was ironic that Gumbel/Green complimented Dawkins just in time for the obligatory jinx-holding call.

I know!

And it wasn't even necessary it seemed. Took away nice run and probably points

Just now, JerseyBills said:

I know!

And it wasn't even necessary it seemed. Took away nice run and probably points

One of the weakest holding calls I've ever seen.  It was interesting to see how often Hughes got held like that - without the flag of course.

51 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I certainly hope so, if only so we can see exactly what this offense is capable of with everyone on the field. 

Even at that point we still wouldn’t see what the offense was capable of...with Tyrod :lol:

25 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Does not matter, Bills could be at %200 New England will still destroy them by 30 points.

We will be down 28-0 and Tyrod will be feverishly working to complete 5 yard passes, and thinking to himself that he’s being aggressive.