Could the Bills be 100% next week?

CEN-CAL17

3 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Bills have to find ways to stretch the field. There were no deep balls thrown today. 

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not true. They actually tried to hit Zay deep on a couple of attempts today. 

I think that having KB lined up with Zay will open some things up.  You can play some games moving the safety with KB.  Zay appears to be settling into his stride.  I'm optimistic about their passing game moving forward, but NEVER against the Hoodie.  

On 2017-11-26 at 10:23 PM, JaCrispy said:

Even at that point we still wouldn’t see what the offense was capable of...with Tyrod :lol:

We will be down 28-0 and Tyrod will be feverishly working to complete 5 yard passes, and thinking to himself that he’s being aggressive.

I think that will happen...

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:34 PM, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Bills have to find ways to stretch the field. There were no deep balls thrown today. 

our receivers are slooooow

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/kelvin-benjamin-said-he-purposely-ran-slow-40-so-panthers-would-draft-him-135822941.html

Guarantee he is lying :lol: 

1 minute ago, Tatonka68 said:

No, Because it is reality, they have Tom Brady and we have Tyrod check down Taylor. 

Yet the Bills have managed to go 21-18 when he plays. I hate to think about how bad the record would be with the other QBs on the roster since 2015.

2 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

No, Because it is reality, they have Tom Brady and we have Tyrod check down Taylor. 

How many other teams have a Tom Brady?

3 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

Yet the Bills have managed to go 21-18 when he plays. I hate to think about how bad the record would be with the other QBs on the roster since 2015.

How many other teams have a Tom Brady?

If your happy with a 21-18 record you have a very low expectation. When the Bills had Jim Kelly there record was 101-59. Some would say the Bills record was 21-18 despite having Tyrod as QB. 

• Like (+1) 1

If your happy with a 21-18 record you have a very low expectation. When the Bills had Jim Kelly there record was 101-59. Some would say the Bills record was 21-18 despite having Tyrod as QB. 

lol the record would be well under .500 if EJ, Cassel, Peterman, etc had played. You have serious mental issues with one man. or you are spending time trolling, which also is an issue.

On 11/26/2017 at 9:27 PM, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

A healthy Clay, Benjamin, Zay, Matthews, Glenn.... Odds Glenn plays?

We needs all these guys in the field.

Defense should have everyone also...

Am I missing anything? 

Benjamin won't play

2 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

lol the record would be well under .500 if EJ, Cassel, Peterman, etc had played. You have serious mental issues with one man. or you are spending time trolling, which also is an issue.

Why not place the bar a little higher than Tyrod Taylor and his pathetic 21-18 record. Don't you want a 48-16 record and 4 playoff appearances? What is Tyrods playoff record?

• Like (+1) 1

Why not place the bar a little higher than Tyrod Taylor and his pathetic 21-18 record. Don't you want a 48-16 record and 4 playoff appearances? What is Tyrods playoff record?

I've asked this a million times-who on the roster since 2015 could have done better- NO ONE. He is the best we have till better is found. Or you can go down to the corner store and get us a better QB-it's so easy to do, you know.

please don't feed the trolls 

everyone but Taylor sucks to them.   Even when they admit it, they will follow up with some counter comment in their next sentence.

how to deal with Trolls stuck on the word agenda and you want to see the Bills Lose

You've chosen to ignore content by JM2009.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

24 minutes ago, JM2009 said:

I've asked this a million times-who on the roster since 2015 could have done better- NO ONE. He is the best we have till better is found. Or you can go down to the corner store and get us a better QB-it's so easy to do, you know.

Sure you can, a lot of teams, Tennessee, Philadelphia, LA Rams are three teams that went down to the corner store. You seem to like QB's found in dumpsters. 

2 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Sure you can, a lot of teams, Tennessee, Philadelphia, LA Rams are three teams that went down to the corner store. You seem to like QB's found in dumpsters. 

Those QBs are not on our roster. You have mental issues,big time, or are the most obvious troll ever. Either way, not too bright.