Lol @ Doug Marrone and the jags

Steptide

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don’t know, he’s got a terrible QB that keeps turning the ball over and he’s still firmly in a playoffs spot. If they get a real top 16 QB they could become a juggernaut. I see Tyrod going there next year and they coast to the playoffs.

Hmm...

5a1b68333f405_DYARrank.thumb.jpg.a81cfe27ebfa496e5d9fb6d32c9a511d.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

laugh at Marrone all you like. in fact make sure to laugh at him when the Jags are in the playoffs and we are at home yet again.

Yes, I will laugh at him because he quit on this team and walked away with 4 million dollars. On top of that, he was a huge prick his 2nd year here. Yes, his team is good, but that doesnt mean I wish him well. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Yes, I will laugh at him because he quit on this team and walked away with 4 million dollars. On top of that, he was a huge prick his 2nd year here. Yes, his team is good, but that doesnt mean I wish him well. 

yep, he walked because he didn't get the control he wanted. with Whaley having been fired, how can you blame him? the contract was the contract, if you want to blame anyone for him walking with 4mm, maybe you should consider pointing your ire at those on the Bills side that crafted said contract.

Just now, Foxx said:

yep, he walked because he didn't get the control he wanted. with Whaley having been fired, how can you blame him? the contract was the contract, if you want to blame anyone for him walking with 4mm, maybe you should consider pointing your ire at those on the Bills side that crafted said contract.

Maybe, but I actually think it was more because he thought he had opportunities elsewhere. Their was alot of talk about him going to the jets that year. A former assistant he had at Syracuse also said he's self absorbed and calculates his every move. Ain't nobody like marrone

18 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don’t know, he’s got a terrible QB that keeps turning the ball over and he’s still firmly in a playoffs spot. If they get a real top 16 QB they could become a juggernaut. I see Tyrod going there next year and they coast to the playoffs.

You don’t get it - this is exactly what Saint Doug wants, a broken QB, so that if he wins he’s a miracle worker and if he loses, well what did you expect, a miracle?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Steptide said:

Maybe, but I actually think it was more because he thought he had opportunities elsewhere. Their was alot of talk about him going to the jets that year. A former assistant he had at Syracuse also said he's self absorbed and calculates his every move. Ain't nobody like marrone

right, there are no other self absorbed self righteous pricks in the world of football.

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Marrone thought he could get any job he wanted simply because he went *9-7 with the Bills. 

* final win came against Patriots backups

He confused effort with results.

marroned.png