McDermott's Postgame Locker Room Victory Speech

26CornerBlitz

It's crazy to think we beat the Chiefs, Raiders AND Broncos this year but lost to the Chargers...

Going into the season, that looked like murderer's row. Back in September, most people would've predicted the opposite outcome of all those games with the Chargers being the lone Win.

Glad the defense stepped up. Needed that win to stop the bleeding.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Go beat the Pats at home next week and perhaps this speech will be more than just hollow talk in hindsight.

Either way it's still hard to be excited and not be deceived by what happened today....barely beating another bad team in the midst of their own collapse.

On the bright side its not often a team improves its first round draft position by winning ;)

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Go beat the Pats at home next week and perhaps this speech will be more than just hollow talk in hindsight.

Either way it's still hard to be excited and not be deceived by what happened today....barely beating another bad team in the midst of their own collapse.

Man...I dislike Tyrod as a QB as much as anyone (he's a fine person, nothing against him personally) but man... your username is hard to look past these days lol

Just now, JoeF said:

On the bright side its not often a team improves its first round draft position by winning ;)

If the Chiefs slide continues we'll end up landing another good 1st round pick, probably around the middle of the 1st round if not much higher.

Wouldn't have thought that after they started 5-0 but just goes to show how things play out in this league over the course of a 16 game season.

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

Man...I dislike Tyrod as a QB as much as anyone (he's a fine person, nothing against him personally) but man... your username is hard to look past these days lol

I still believe in NP, but at least I admitted I was wrong last week (about him helping the team this year).

Sad thing is though is TT supporters are thumping their chests again as if he had anything to do with the Bills winning today.

1 minute ago, SaviorPeterman said:

but. it stopped the bleeding for a week. I don't think they have a shot in hell next week but I didn't expect them to win today. bad team or not the patsies** are on a 7 game win streak and they very well could win out.

wasn;t real impressed with the offense with this OC calling plays, one td wont cut it next week. the slight, very slight chance they have they need to be a hell of a lot more aggressive on offense if they want a chance.

defense isn't going to always bail them out like today so enough of the conservative offense, it's boring.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

It's crazy to think we beat the Chiefs, Raiders AND Broncos this year but lost to the Chargers...

Going into the season, that looked like murderer's row. Back in September, most people would've predicted the opposite outcome of all those games with the Chargers being the lone Win.

Chargers will 100% win that division 

Love seeing the post game victory speeches. Can't wait until they come much more frequently... lol.

But I am bummed that Kelvin Benjamin wasn't there to experience the Bills sideline and locker room during a good performance & win by the team. They had him stay back in Buffalo. 

5 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Chargers may be better than people thought, plus Chargers are playing Denver and Oakland who haven't played very well.  Evne KC has looked very beatable latelty.  And they play the NFC east which excluding Philly may be pretty weak.

6 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

the NFL is strange at times.  look at the chiefs...knocked out the pats in a big way..beat the eagles..their only defeat btw. beat the chargers..beat the redskins...then lose to the giants...the bills and the raiders, although caar had an outstanding game and it came down to the wire.  

5 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

If the Chiefs slide continues we'll end up landing another good 1st round pick, probably around the middle of the 1st round if not much higher.

Wouldn't have thought that after they started 5-0 but just goes to show how things play out in this league over the course of a 16 game season.

I still believe in NP, but at least I admitted I was wrong last week (about him helping the team this year).

Sad thing is though is TT supporters are thumping their chests again as if he had anything to do with the Bills winning today.

umm..who threw the td to zay jones ffs.   i didnt see any other tds 

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

but. it stopped the bleeding for a week. I don't think they have a shot in hell next week but I didn't expect them to win today. bad team or not the patsies** are on a 7 game win streak and they very well could win out.

wasn;t real impressed with the offense with this OC calling plays, one td wont cut it next week. the slight, very slight chance they have they need to be a hell of a lot more aggressive on offense if they want a chance.

defense isn't going to always bail them out like today so enough of the conservative offense, it's boring.

As far as working like a unit...  the Pats are light years ahead of the bills but then they should be.   

14 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

All week you and others predicted us to get smoked @ KC..

Talk about contradicting oneself

7 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

All week you and others predicted us to get smoked @ KC..

Talk about contradicting oneself

No kidding.  Have some dignity. 

24 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Cool story bro. 

24 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Good point.  Throw the Falcons game in there, as well.

33 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

hm, let's see. he didn't turn the ball over, which is something that cannot be said for Smith, or Pickman. ball security is more important than "taking shots downfield". teams who turn the ball over, often lose. the for Chiefs, for example. unless Zay threw to himself, im pretty sure TT had something to do with that.