Why Taylor can't be the QB longterm---perfect example today

Big Turk

1 hour ago, Maine-iac said:

Look at the teams that lost today.  Every QB threw picks.  Look at the teams that lost to us.  Their QB threw picks.  Guess what Tyrod doesn't do?  Any questions.

Taylor almost takes NO risks and that is why he doesn't throw INT's, not because he is this supertaleneted human being at not turning the ball. Any questions.

2 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

Who are the people who don't want to move on from Tyrod next year?   Are there maybe 2 or 3 on the entire board.   Maybe?

and me.
Draft one early. but I do not want to move one from him just yet

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Taylor almost takes NO risks and that is why he doesn't throw INT's, not because he is this supertaleneted human being at not turning the ball. Any questions.

maybe he is smarter than Rico?

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

and me.
Draft one early. but I do not want to move one from him just yet

This coaching staff has shown they can't build an offense this team can execute very well.    Just when you think they learned something and got better at coaching, you realize they haven't learned much at all and that whether this offense is going to be up or down week to week is a complete mystery going into each and every game.

3 minutes ago, PolishDave said:

That should be the most concerning part.    People don't seem to recall that the Bills were much, much better on offense last year.    Oh,  and the year before.   With the same offensive line personnel still on the team (playing or not) from those years sans Kouandjio.

JethroTull had a  song

called " living in the past"

you have a solid point though

Just now, PolishDave said:

This coaching staff has shown they can't build an offense this team can execute very well.    Just when you think they learned something and got better at coaching, you realize they haven't learned much at all and that whether this offense is going to be up or down week to week is a complete mystery going into each and every game.

actually I was not overly upset today with play calling. I liked the Henderson and Dimarco packages

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

coaches may be to blame for the offensive  problems,   its also likely that they dont trust their QB enough and limit the playbook severely    

I think you are guessing here.

I saw him option out today.

Just now, PolishDave said:

Rick Dennison is the Minstrel in the Gallery.

And I really don't mind if he sits this one out.

well done my friend

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

coaches may be to blame for the offensive  problems,   its also likely that they dont trust their QB enough and limit the playbook severely    

The coaches also believed Peterman could execute it better than Tyrod so are we supposed to blindly trust that they know what they’re doing?

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Woodman19 said:

Yep!  Thats why I hate the Raiders, had a guy at school who was so obnoxious about them that I learned to really dislike them out of spite.

Except I was kidding. Worst reason ever. I have a really good idea. Watch the games and then decide yourself if he sucks or is good or somewhere in between. 

Or, ask the neighbor's dog what he thinks. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Saints are losing 10 to 17 in the third .............. Brees must suck.  He has better recievers, a better running game, o-line ............... Brees must really suck.

they have also been on an 8 game win streak.

your point?

edit: I wouldn't use brees as a form of defense for taylor. he had a decent game. he made some plays. he also made some that were not so good. I wont criticize him much, they won. however, had the defense not stepped up that one td pass wouldn't of cut it. it wont happen because he'll likely be on his way after the season but I really would of liked to see him with a competent OC before any real judgement can be assessed.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Except I was kidding. Worst reason ever. I have a really good idea. Watch the games and then decide yourself if he sucks or is good or somewhere in between. 

Or, ask the neighbor's dog what he thinks. 

I have my own opinion, Tyrod doesnt take risks because he wants to protect his stat line or hes too stupid to see the windows.  Either way, he will be rather ineffective when his athleticism disappears and for a QB who is approaching 30 years old, he likely is getting there closer than anyone would think.  There is a reason the only players who are still playing into their mid 30's are accurate pocket passers.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He missed a throw. He didn’t turn the ball over, avoided a bunch of sacks and went on the road to beat a division leader without his number one receiver. The guy takes way more crap than he should. 

As long as the defense holds Brady and the Pats offense to 10 points we have a chance next week!

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He missed a throw. He didn’t turn the ball over, avoided a bunch of sacks and went on the road to beat a division leader without his number one receiver. The guy takes way more crap than he should. 

and it's downright shameful.

Edited by 87168
  • Like (+1) 2