I feel like we win today

Steptide

That’s weird. I feel really, really terrible about this game, unlike any other thus far— been dreading it all week. It’s like you know something really terrible is coming and there’s nothing you can do to stop it. That’s the feeling. 

Let’s just hope they remember the great Dave wannstedt’s advice to fit it up, and not allow another 300-yard rushing game. 

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

if they don't and if he doesn't are you going to call those that pretty much knew neither will/would happen whiners?

on another note, I hope you're right. just don't see it though.

So if they win but he doesn't have amazing stats are you gonna start whining again?  Because if there is one thing missing on this board it's non stop whining. 

2 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

That's hilarious. Next two weeks will be two more blowouts. Good luck to anyone defending "the process"  after that.

It’s been a long time since I’ve been this unenthusiastic about a game, including the Rex era. I was an early believer in “the process”, but now I’ve lost hope in “the process”. This team hasn’t even looked like they belong in the NFL the past few weeks. The Benjamin trade really lost me as well.

“The process” seemed to be the accumulation of draft choices. Making a mid season trade that gave up choices was confusing. Now we are left with an injured receiver who is of no use.  It seems like Carolina may have pulled a quick one on McBeane. The regimes desire to pick up Carolina players was apparently too strong to resist. Men with a real plan stick to it. The McBeane plan is starting to feel chaotic, and not well thought out. Add coaches like Castillo and Dennison to the mix, and this team is going no where. McDermott has demonstrated far too much poor judgement. 

20 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Oh I guess I should be having my weekly meltdown after each loss.  And talking about the draft after each win.  Whine on whiners!!! 

well at least you admit it. so far that's all I see from you, is a meltdown. today should be no different.

enjoy the game.

27 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Oh I guess I should be having my weekly meltdown after each loss.  And talking about the draft after each win.  Whine on whiners!!! 

ned, you are on the verge of being a weenie, oops I meant whiner. Damn autocorrect!

• Haha (+1) 1

Being on the West Coast this s the first televised game I get to see at home. I think I will need to pickup some chicken wire to save the 55" tv ala Country Bob's Bunker in The Blues Brothers. I can see me yelling, ": What are those damn freak pecker heads playin'? " and throwin beer bottles at the tv. I hope I'm wrong.

Tyrod was playing way too comfortably last time he was on the field against the Saints.  With his job on the line, maybe he will play a little less conservative.  He could end up playing really well.  This board would explode if he does though.  The coach blaming will continue and then others will remind them that Tyrod passed for less than a long field goal against the saints.  Maybe, just maybe, the coaching decision will end up being an injection of motivation for Tyrod to shoot for 75 or maybe even 80 yards passing ;)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Let’s just hope they remember the great Dave wannstedt’s advice to fit it up, and not allow another 300-yard rushing game. 

Watched college football yesterday and someone asked the wannstedt a question, "You being a defensive coach...".
I had a good laugh.