Share your dog

5 minutes ago, 145B4IDIE said:

CgF, start your own horse thread.0:)

I picture joesix in a room full of cats and a box of honeynut cheerios

My girlfriend had a clydesdale for many years. She wants a belgian draft horse next. God help me. Did I mention she also has a Shar Pei, a Saint Bernard and a miniature poodle mix?

She really likes animals.

:lol:

Edited by joesixpack

9 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Definitely......I feel bad because my youngest climbs all over him and i know he's not thrilled about it, but he takes it in stride. It would have been a better situation 5 years ago.

And your perturbed elderly dog would still jump in a heartbeat between the annoying kid and anything he perceives as a threat

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 145B4IDIE said:

CgF, start your own horse thread.0:)

I picture joesix in a room full of cats and a box of honeynut cheerios

I don't have a horse either even if my avatar appears I do.

It was suggested to me from a fellow TBD member when I first joined.

In that person's honor,I'll never change it 

Thank you for starting this topic. Haven’t posted here in weeks but I feel I have to here. We just lost our baby on Friday night. Duchess. She was a 16+ year old shitzu poodle. She was the most incredibly adorable pup ever. My best friend and my baby girl. There isn’t a single moment of every day that I haven’t thought about her. 

2B8B6CD2-4978-4E2B-ABB4-F61CA3616F68.jpeg

• Sad 3

5 hours ago, mrags said:

Thank you for starting this topic. Haven’t posted here in weeks but I feel I have to here. We just lost our baby on Friday night. Duchess. She was a 16+ year old shitzu poodle. She was the most incredibly adorable pup ever. My best friend and my baby girl. There isn’t a single moment of every day that I haven’t thought about her. 

16 years is a good run. I bet there was a lot of good times had in those 16 years. Sorry for your loss.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

This is Chloe.  She's a 9-year-old puggle.

chloe.jpg

That just overloaded  my cute meter. Are those begging eyes?

5 hours ago, mrags said:

Aw man sorry for your loss. She looks like a beautiful girl.

Edited by joesixpack

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

My last two dogs were a pug and a beagle!

both so awesome 

Evidently they humped and dropped off a delivery at Gugny's house.

7 hours ago, mrags said:

Sorry dude.  They're the best.

My Cat > any of your dogs......

Dogs are great but the wifey and I are allergic to them..... 

7 hours ago, mrags said:

Sorry for your loss.

19 minutes ago, BuffaloBud said:

This was my dog Tex not too long before she past.  She was laying in the back of the car, out of the wind, with the sun on her watching me shovel snow from the driveway.

tex2_resized.jpg

Nothing better than an old friend. She even had a gray nose.

1 minute ago, Nervous Guy said:

IMG_0081.JPG

IMG_1884.JPG

What are they, breedwise?

• Like (+1) 1