Share your dog

10 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

that kind of thinking reminds me of this:

:lol:

A couple weeks ago I needed access to an office with a cypher lock.  Combo was 12345 so I remarked that sounded like the code an idiot uses on their luggage

Nobody got the reference :(

4 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Several recalls for warts, lumps, various growths and arthritis......runs ocassionly, but mostly a Sunday driver these days.

Lipomas?. had them a lot on my labs as they aged. guess its quite common. had some removed when in sensitive areas (in an armpit/joint area or where they would scratch) arthritis is a mother. I miss mine. Love yours while yo can.

1 minute ago, 145B4IDIE said:

Lipomas?. had them a lot on my labs as they aged. guess its quite common. had some removed when in sensitive areas (in an armpit/joint area or where they would scratch) arthritis is a mother. I miss mine. Love yours while yo can.

Yesh....vet said they are just fatty masses. Common among labs and retrievers. Said there's no cause for alarm if they aren't bothering him. He's just a lot slower these days. Has a hard time getting up these days.

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

Yesh....vet said they are just fatty masses. Common among labs and retrievers. Said there's no cause for alarm if they aren't bothering him. He's just a lot slower these days. Has a hard time getting up these days.

that's gotta be a change from his youth.

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

that's gotta be a change from his youth.

Definitely......I feel bad because my youngest climbs all over him and i know he's not thrilled about it, but he takes it in stride. It would have been a better situation 5 years ago.

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

Definitely......I feel bad because my youngest climbs all over him and i know he's not thrilled about it, but he takes it in stride. It would have been a better situation 5 years ago.

Dogs are cool like that. Cats are of the devil. :lol: