Share your dog

8 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Lily, a 15 year old Queensland Heeler....great girl....smarter than her owner which is a low bar.

She has a little trouble moving around -- but canine cannabis biscuits have done more good for her than anything the last six months.  She does keep raiding the Doritos ;)IMG_0910.thumb.jpg.aba7c31ee203ab31d6fcbc4e062124ff.jpg

Beautiful girl. You’re lucky to have such a longtime friend 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JoeF said:

Lily, a 15 year old Queensland Heeler....great girl....smarter than her owner which is a low bar.

She has a little trouble moving around -- but canine cannabis biscuits have done more good for her than anything the last six months.  She does keep raiding the Doritos ;)IMG_0910.thumb.jpg.aba7c31ee203ab31d6fcbc4e062124ff.jpg

Haha....good looking dog. Whatever she needs to get through the day. I don't judge.

6 hours ago, Augie said:

Wait, is there really a preceedure like that? 

Seriously, a good looking dog though! 

If you’re not a dog person, you probably have no idea how important they become to a family. 

There absolutely is.

As a matter of fact many people have it done, because as they get older you have to clean between the wrinkles as they can get gross or even moldy or infected.

Freakin great dogs though, like a pitbull with the heart of a bunny.

9 hours ago, joesixpack said:

those are some good looking dogs! thanks for rescuing them

looks like they both enjoy lounging hahah

Well I think they rescue me just as much as I did, them.

7 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

There absolutely is.

As a matter of fact many people have it done, because as they get older you have to clean between the wrinkles as they can get gross or even moldy or infected.

Freakin great dogs though, like a pitbull with the heart of a bunny.

Well I think they rescue me just as much as I did, them.

Mine isn’t an akc show quality pei. She’s not hyper-wrinkly.

12 hours ago, JoeF said:

She has a little trouble moving around -- but canine cannabis biscuits have done more good for her than anything the last six months.  She does keep raiding the Doritos ;)

My dog's back feet smell like Doritos.  I'm not just talking "kinda like" Doritos.  I am confident that I could have 1,000 random people don blindfolds and smell my dog's feet and all 1,000 would say they were smelling a freshly opened bag of Doritos.

On 11/21/2017 at 5:28 PM, joesixpack said:

This is my dog Lydia. She's now a three-year old Chinese Shar-Pei and she's an incredible creature. Smart, protective and fiercely loyal.

If you have thoughts of getting a dog, get a Pei. You won't regret it.

lydia.jpg

Step daughter has one, she is 11. Living Southern California 

On 11/22/2017 at 2:06 PM, Bad Things said:

Here's my little pal, Molly.

Molly.thumb.jpg.b880571885cea908ffc4cf2b1d613949.jpg

Yes. She is a very beautiful girl. She looks very similar to my girl Duchess in the face. Her body was much smaller and had more Shitzu type hair on her. But I had to do a double take when I saw her. Take care of this little pup. 

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

My dog's back feet smell like Doritos.  I'm not just talking "kinda like" Doritos.  I am confident that I could have 1,000 random people don blindfolds and smell my dog's feet and all 1,000 would say they were smelling a freshly opened bag of Doritos.

The Wife and I would talk all the time about how much duchess’ paws smelled like corn chips. And yes, a blindfold test you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. It has to do with their saliva and licking/biting their paws. Which is also the reason for discoloration of their fur. If they are light colored, in the spots they bite their paws or anywhere else, it will generally get darker. Duchess’ paws, around the mouth, and a spot in her back were darker brown when the rest of her was blonde. 

You will not get to see pix of my Gracie until I can figure out how to downsize the pix to fit. Or maybe when my wife gets back to town. Gracie and I alone were not able to figure it out, though she had some good ideas.....

1 minute ago, Augie said:

You will not get to see pix of my Gracie until I can figure out how to downsize the pix to fit. Or maybe when my wife gets back to town. Gracie and I alone were not able to figure it out, though she had some good ideas.....

Open in Microsoft paint. Resize ~75% smaller.  Attach. I had a hell of a time with it as well until I secured some help .

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Open in Microsoft paint. Resize ~75% smaller.  Attach. I had a hell of a time with it as well until I secured some help .

Good point....but you have NO idea how much help I need!  Microsoft paint....you say....

If I keep it like this (in my mind, and that of other gullible people) my dog remains prettier and smarter than your dogs, and she sews her own clothes and does a Rubics Cube in no time flat. No contest! 

2 hours ago, Augie said:

Good point....but you have NO idea how much help I need!  Microsoft paint....you say....

If I keep it like this (in my mind, and that of other gullible people) my dog remains prettier and smarter than your dogs, and she sews her own clothes and does a Rubics Cube in no time flat. No contest! 

If she’s not smart enough to resize pics to post here how smart can she really be? 

Haha. Jk. I’m sure she’s beautiful and very smart. Happy Thanksgiving 

Happy tha

On 22/11/2017 at 11:25 AM, /dev/null said:

Your dog has a model year?

Was there a 3 year 36k mile warranty or any factory recalls? ?

Actually mine are Border Collies off of my Uncle’s Farm. One of his recent dogs got him a 4th in the World Championships for Working Dogs recently.

Anyways, his dogs come with a full year guarantee, satisfied or return, no questions asked. It’s on the pedigree certificate that comes with them.

We always send him a photo of the dogs relaxing in style with a comment, we’re not returning to the farm, ever! 

Good dogs. That’ll do, that’ll do.