Reverse the Curse at Riverworks

ricojes

New Permanent Giant Buffalo Statue at Buffalo Riverworks with your Cursed Buffalo Sports Items! Bring out the Item that is most Cursed at your House and Let’s Reverse the Curse and Take Our Buffalo Teams to the Playoffs!

https://www.gamedayhospitality.com/reverse-the-curse-at-riverworks-buffalo-bills-buffalo-sabres-cursed-november-22-2017/

My donation would be my wife, we started going to Bills games together 17 years ago....:wallbash:

What cursed items do you have?

Edited by ricojes

9 minutes ago, ricojes said:

New Permanent Giant Buffalo Statue at Buffalo Riverworks with your Cursed Buffalo Sports Items! Bring out the Item that is most Cursed at your House and Let’s Reverse the Curse and Take Our Buffalo Teams to the Playoffs!

https://www.gamedayhospitality.com/reverse-the-curse-at-riverworks-buffalo-bills-buffalo-sabres-cursed-november-22-2017/

My donation would be my wife, we started going to Bills games together 17 years ago....:wallbash:

What cursed items do you have?

:lol:

I am in the same predicament ... married my wife 17 years ago.  Should we sacrifice them?

Truth is I love mine.... so we may just have to sacrifice yours to start and see if that is enough....

4 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

I am in the same predicament ... married my wife 17 years ago.  Should we sacrifice them?

Truth is I love mine.... so we may just have to sacrifice yours to start and see if that is enough....

Hmmm....I never really thought of this before, but my divorce was final about two weeks before the Forward Lateral game.  She was certainly in the frame of mind to put a curse on my sports teams....  :ph34r:

28 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Hmmm....I never really thought of this before, but my divorce was final about two weeks before the Forward Lateral game.  She was certainly in the frame of mind to put a curse on my sports teams....  :ph34r:

Did she keep one of those little voodoo dolls in your image?  Especially one wearing bills stuff?  You may be on to something here.  Maybe, we can raise a class action against her on the part of all suffering Bills fans.  

Prior to the first game of this season, I actually burned a shirt that I received in June 2000.

The shirt was a "free" gift for filling out some online football poll.  Only this year did I realize the "free" shirt may have come at a price.

My next option will be to sacrifice my son, who was born the week before the Music City Catastrophe.

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

then there's really only one solution isn't there?

24 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Would anyone go as far as living life technology wise in 1999 if it meant the curse would be broken?  Meaning no smart phones among a lot of other things

Are you kidding?   I'd go back to 1999 if it meant another 17 years of playoff drought.   Smartphones are a !@#$ing curse.

I feel bad for the kids who have to grow up with all this sh-- now.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Are you kidding?   I'd go back to 1999 if it meant another 17 years of playoff drought.   Smartphones are a !@#$ing curse.

To a certain extent yes... But not really.  Taught to manage the tech well, it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Take for instance my college sophomore son... He's deadheading out to Detroit in a few w/his girlfriend for the Dead show.  I just transferred some $$$, shot him off a text and screenshot of the transaction/balance... While he still sleeps. :rolleyes: Nothing will wake him up until he gets that jingle (God only knows from where else) from the lady friend!  I even asked him if he knows how to get to Detroit... He mumbles: "The highway." Sleepy & annoyed.  Between SmartPhone and onboard GPS he'll find it.  I still shouted: "I94 East!" Just so they don't end up in Cleveland or PA (I80-90)...:lol:

Kids got it so SO rough now!<_<<_< Yeah, right.

12 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I agree to a certain extent.  A lot of Facebook, Twitter, Instigram, etc is mostly nonsense.

Still there's practical usage of cell phones, texting, FaceTime, etc...

I mean you'd live in 2017 with 1999 technology if it meant the end of the drought?  Or maybe I wasn't clear before 

3 hours ago, Another Fan said:

I agree to a certain extent.  A lot of Facebook, Twitter, Instigram, etc is mostly nonsense.

Still there's practical usage of cell phones, texting, FaceTime, etc...

I mean you'd live in 2017 with 1999 technology if it meant the end of the drought?  Or maybe I wasn't clear before 

I would live in 2017 with 1999 technology even if it didn't mean ending the drought.  Yes there are a lot of conveniences now but I think it's coming at a huge cost.

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

I would live in 2017 with 1999 technology even if it didn't mean ending the drought.  Yes there are a lot of conveniences now but I think it's coming at a huge cost.

I am not so convinced about that.  Much more organized and proactive now.  No paper mail, I can manage my house, finances from all over the world.  All I have is a phone backed up to the cloud.  I can cut a defective sump pump off at the pass.  Know if my backup is kicking on... Get a neighbor out there to avoid a flood.  Just looking at my phone, my pump went off 17 times today and power is normal.  No more "panic @ the disco" when it rains and away or at work.

The "slow march to automation" is not entirely a bad thing.

There is only a "huge cost" if people let it happen.

Even I don't want to be tethered to a desktop.  Don't even have a computer anymore.  Only time I use a laptop is at tax time.  I borrow wife's notebook.

Yet... I can still go back tomorrow if the system comes crashing down. I just like being more organized.