R.I.P. Terry Glenn

26CornerBlitz

21 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Still remember his catch while playing at OSU. I think it was against Minnesota, one of the best catches I have ever seen, full out sprawl for the ball.

Yep one of my earliest memories of Buckeye football is Terry laying out and bouncing off the Minnesota concrete, completing a beautiful catch down the middle off Bobby Hoying. Dislocating his shoulder in the process. He’s also one of the fastest WRs we’ve had - would like to have seen a foot race between him, Ted Ginn Jr and Joey Galloway.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Any truth to the rumor that she's going to pull through this OK?

Too soon.  

But I do admit the same Parcells nonsense popped into my mind as soon as I saw the name. Kind of like that Crooked Hillary/Failing New York Times thing that's so childish it works.

Very nice thoughts from Drew Bledsoe on Terry Glenn:

https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/11/20/terry-glenn-remembered-drew-bledsoe-patriots-cowboys

My buddy grew up in the worst of circumstances. When I finally took the time to try to see the world through his eyes he told me, “Everyone I ever loved or trusted either betrayed me or died. I decided I just wouldn’t let anyone in so I wouldn’t get hurt anymore.” That recognition ultimately allowed him to slowly come around and learn to love and trust people.

Drew, you're a fine man, and a fine writer.