Richard Sherman Calls Out the Bills

26CornerBlitz

49 minutes ago, Luka said:

Taylor sucks less than a rookie making his first start. Well boy howdy, I guess that's something.

I asked this on another thread, I'll ask again here:

Can anyone name a QB who had a successful NFL career after a start like Peterman had today?

I define "successful NFL career" modestly as, say, starts for ~3 seasons, 58% completions, ~6 YPA, ~1 TD per game on average and TD/INT 1.8 or so

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I asked this on another thread, I'll ask again here:

Can anyone name a QB who had a successful NFL career after a start like Peterman had today?

I define "successful NFL career" modestly as, say, starts for ~3 seasons, 58% completions, ~6 YPA, ~1 TD per game on average and TD/INT 1.8 or so

No idea, but I doubt he'll be one of them. I know Peyton looked rough his first year but I don't think anything like that. First 4 starts Peyton threw 11 picks. Eli was also pretty terrible but nothing like that, not even as bad as Peyton in terms of turnovers.

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I'm guessing Sherman must only watch the highlights on Primetime or something if he thinks it was only one bad game.  Obviously the change didn't work out too well, but TT has been real bad for the past two games and even prior had maybe one to two real good games

He wasn't bad in the Jets game for Christ sakes.  He was one of the only players who showed up that game.  

1 hour ago, joesixpack said:

You must not have been at the home opener last year.

37-31 is getting blown out?

1 hour ago, Wayne Cubed said:

I know this will ruffle some feathers, but Watkins was liking posts from Chris Carter who was saying that McDermott shouldn't put TT into the game and he should live with his decision.

If we kept Dareus and Sammy, we would be a lock to make the playoffs.

SM and his puppet GM are in over the heads.  But let's blindly trust them. 

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Taylor might have done a little more but we still would've lost this game.

I just think it was a very bad situation to put a rookie QB into. As much as I wanted to see Peterman I guess the right thing to do was let Taylor play and lose and then commit to Peterman the rest of the season.

I'm not a big TT fan but you have no idea how the game goes if he starts. 

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He looks like a national joke tonight. 

Not in my opinion.

Taylor played poorly enough in that Saints game to be benched no question.  McD didn't bench him for the Charger game right away so it leads me to think he talked it over with his offensive coaches who most likely told him that Peterman was ready. Those are the people that are a joke to me.

Dennison has done nothing to improve the passing offense and in actuality, the offense has gotten off to slow starts every game. Those first scripted plays haven't gotten the job done! Then talk about the pass rush on Taylor in that Jets game that was never accounted for by the coaches. They didn't change up the offensive scheme when they saw Taylor had no time in the pocket.

Juan Castillo is the run game coordinator and offensive line coach and he is not doing a good enough job with either. The rush offense went from 1st the previous two seasons to 18th this year. Greg Roman was better than either of those two and Anthony Lynn was better than all three.

Dennison reminds me of Rex Ryan in that he needs players that fit "his system" rather than putting his players in the best position to make plays while molding the offense around what they do best. If this team is intent on drafting a top rookie QB I sure hope they hire a top OC who can develop him and build a proper line to protect him. 

Just now, Wayne Cubed said:

No argument from me. I’ve questioned everyone of their moves.

I hate it.  I was so ready to move on from Rex but why every new regime needs to destroy everything the previous one did is beyond me.

The roster in training camp with better discipline is a playoff one in this crappy AFC. But instead of working with our most talented players, they traded them.

3 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Not in my opinion.

Taylor played poorly enough in that Saints game to be benched no question.  McD didn't bench him for the Charger game right away so it leads me to think he talked it over with his offensive coaches who most likely told him that Peterman was ready. Those are the people that are a joke to me.

Dennison has done nothing to improve the passing offense and in actuality, the offense has gotten off to slow starts every game. Those first scripted plays haven't gotten the job done! Then talk about the pass rush on Taylor in that Jets game that was never accounted for by the coaches. They didn't change up the offensive scheme when they saw Taylor had no time in the pocket.

Juan Castillo is the run game coordinator and offensive line coach and he is not doing a good enough job with either. The rush offense went from 1st the previous two seasons to 18th this year. Greg Roman was better than either of those two and Anthony Lynn was better than all three.

Dennison reminds me of Rex Ryan in that he needs players that fit "his system" rather than putting his players in the best position to make plays while molding the offense around what they do best. If this team is intent on drafting a top rookie QB I sure hope they hire a top OC who can develop him and build a proper line to protect him. 

Only if there was a viable option as an alternative. There isn't.  McDumb decision.

17 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

True

2 hours ago, rant_and_go_returns said:

The home game Miami last year, he was standing on his tip toes in the pocket to see over the line. Not just once, but it was a common thing. He looked like Michael Jackson.

Steelers game is a telling TT offense. Go down 21-0 with no first downs. Then loose 31-20 by running against prevent defense.

GET A REAL QB!

Everyone else is interchangeable in the NFL!!!

Dak Prescott is first in line to disagree