So what shakeup occurs this week?

McNubbins

"Well as far as changes. We have to coach better. And that's starts with me. You all know me. I'm very methodical with my approach so I'll review everything. But it starts with me. Thought we did some nice things. But we still have a lot of work to do. Hey, this is all part of the process. Something about winning today and tomorrow. We'll get this right and go get ready for the Chiefs."

They better start questioning Frazier.  Wtf defensive scheme is he running and why is Preston Brown , Humber both still on the field. When was the last time we made a tackle for loss, especially from the lb position.  Hyde and Poyer are getting killed facing running backs with a full head of steam coming untouched into the defensive backfield.   There are gaping holes and at least once I saw brown being pushed out of a play by a running back blocking in the area where Preston started the play at.  Since taking Milano out the lbs can’t drop, can’t cover, and sure as hell are not plugging gaps.  Worst play I can ever remember by a bills team and that’s saying a lot.  How does a defensive minded head coach see this d and d coordinator as acceptable right now.? 

Unfortunately the the line is also a catastrophe now .  They look ok starting a game ,eg the drive with shady scoring. But after that they were looking like an old line and resulted to typical holding penalties.  I don’t see how you fix this slide.  It’s both sides of the ball.  It really does look like they may lose out. Every team they play coming up is playing at least competitive fotrball.  Bills are no better than the Browns right now , and actually the Browns gave the jags a good game today.  Team is being completely out coached    They have enough talent with good coaching to at least not be blown out like this.  This is a historic collapse and even clown Rex didn’t suffer blowouts like this.  He must be laughing all the way to the bank as he deposits Pegulas money.   Bad time to be a bills fan.  I mean bad millennium!!  This is hard to believe. BBFS.