Who starts next week: Taylor or Peterman?

SDS

Which QB starts in week 11?  

390 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB starts in week 11?

• Nate Peterman
    • Tyrod Taylor

This poll is closed to new votes

Of course , Schefter is just parroting what McD said at his presser, ignoring that the week before he said he wasn't switching from Tyrod after the Saints debacle. There is just now way McD would say he is switching back today, just too embarrassing for himself and Peterman. 

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

On Twitter, Schefty is quoting Joe B.

It figures. And none of these local guys had any insight into last weeks change, except maybe Vic and it was wild speculation. Anyway, I'm still fairly certain a change back to Tyrod is inevitable this week. Peterman is shell shocked and the Bills morale would be so low that they would lose 142-0

8 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

If he doesn't switch back to Taylor after that , the season is effectively a joke. Not over, but a complete joke and the Bills will supplant the Browns as the new NFL basement. 

Agreed.   My guess is that if McDermott hasn't lost the locker room yet, he will if he continues with Peterman.

8 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

If he doesn't switch back to Taylor after that , the season is effectively a joke. Not over, but a complete joke and the Bills will supplant the Browns as the new NFL basement. 

Wait its not a complete joke NOW? NO team can 

recover from the last three weeks of COLOSSAL and EPIC fail.

2017 campaign is over.

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

On Twitter, Schefty is quoting Joe B.

Yeah. He hasn't tweetted since the show began. Joe B's clip is spot on.

"This is a league of contested throws... you gotta be able to do that".

I agree with McD's statement, and this has been TT's failing. 

6 minutes ago, JPP said:

If McDoufus actually starts Peterman vs the Chiefs i personally am gonna bet the house on KC.....sure things dont usually happen!

the 9.5 point spread is generous to the Bills. 

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

Wait its not a complete joke NOW? NO team can 

recover from the last three weeks of COLOSSAL and EPIC fail.

2017 campaign is over.

Actually it's not. A team could recover from that, but I'm not so sure the Bills can. Anyway, beat a paper tiger Chiefs team that isn't playing very well at all and the season is on again. These aren't the Chiefs of September and early October. Start Peterman at a raucous Arrowhead AFTER that clown show on Sunday and yes it's officially a joke. 

20 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

They (the hard core ones that is ) love Tyrod and will accept nothing else in return

I posted a link with up to 7 INT's in 1 game.  Big Ben had 5 or 6, Drew Brees also had 5.  The CoT don't care about the facts. 

Their guy got benched because he wasn't  good enough  and now they can dump on NP and "feel better" 

The numbers are creeping up because we've seen enough of TT.  

the CoT?  WTF?  Please, can we not make this about "haters" and "lovers"?

A QB can have a bad game, true.  But there's a bad game, and then there's an epic display of QB ineptitude.

Let me help you out by reprising what I posted in another thread.  The NFL record for QB interceptions is 8 in a game.  It was set in 1950 by Jim Hardy of the then-Chicago Cardinals.

Many QB have had bad games where they have posted many interceptions, including some of the best QB ever to play - all 3 Mannings, Jay Cutler, Drew Brees, Russ Wilson, Kurt Warner.  But NOT in the first half of their first game.  Why?  Because typically after the 2nd, the Clue Bird perches on the QB's head, and he gets the picture that maybe he "doesn't know what he doesn't know" and he'd better either throw it away or eat it than force it under pressure.

You don't have to love a different QB or think he's all that and a bottle of Old Spice aftershave to recognize a QB who just isn't ready - who may never be ready, but who certainly needs to sit and learn for a while longer.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

the CoT?  WTF?  Please, can we not make this about "haters" and "lovers"?

A QB can have a bad game, true.  But there's a bad game, and then there's an epic display of QB ineptitude.

Let me help you out by reprising what I posted in another thread.  The NFL record for QB interceptions is 8 in a game.  It was set in 1950 by Jim Hardy of the then-Chicago Cardinals.

Many QB have had bad games where they have posted many interceptions, including some of the best QB ever to play - all 3 Mannings, Jay Cutler, Drew Brees, Russ Wilson, Kurt Warner.  But NOT in the first half of their first game.  Why?  Because typically after the 2nd, the Clue Bird perches on the QB's head, and he gets the picture that maybe he "doesn't know what he doesn't know" and he'd better either throw it away or eat it than force it under pressure.

You don't have to love a different QB or think he's all that and a bottle of Old Spice aftershave to recognize a QB who just isn't ready - who may never be ready, but who certainly needs to sit and learn for a while longer.

You are going to lose a lot of people with this, having Jay Cutlers name after the words some of the best QBs ever should never be said.....

24 minutes ago, CanadianFan said:

Yeah. He hasn't tweetted since the show began. Joe B's clip is spot on.

"This is a league of contested throws... you gotta be able to do that".

I agree with McD's statement, and this has been TT's failing. 

the 9.5 point spread is generous to the Bills. 

yeah it is quite generous.....depending on who they announce as starter i could see that line fluchuating.....it will be interesting to see what happens....im kinda resigned at the fact that this season is pretty much lost....but im slightly still entertained at the "soap opera" aspect that this team has taken on.........BTW im not really betting the house...would like to but with my luck if i did that the Bills will probably win by 20 whoever is the QB......

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Actually it's not. A team could recover from that, but I'm not so sure the Bills can. Anyway, beat a paper tiger Chiefs team that isn't playing very well at all and the season is on again. These aren't the Chiefs of September and early October. Start Peterman at a raucous Arrowhead AFTER that clown show on Sunday and yes it's officially a joke. 

Actually I think there is a pretty reasonable chance the billls could beat the chiefs

...only to revert to their true form and lose to indy and break everyones hearts again.

6 minutes ago, Jasovon said:

It will be Peterman, Eli Manning was atrocious in his first start and they kept him out there we have to do the same. 

plus i wouldnt really say he had 5 ints, that first one  popped up into the air was idiotic and 100% on the receiver.

Just now, Albwan said:

plus i wouldnt really say he had 5 ints, that first one  popped up into the air was idiotic and 100% on the receiver.

Sure and those happen, i'm all for starting him the rest of the way and either having a QB or a top 10 pick in the draft. 

• Like (+1) 1