The Bills are essentially an expansion team heading into 2018

2 minutes ago, The juice said:

The roster is so pathetic it’s unreal 

And all the picks will end up having to go to move up for a QB

That’s the concern. They basically have to nail every pick for 2 years to be competitive— seems a long shot. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BobDVA said:

this team is the worst team in the NFL, PERIOD!

No way, Cleveland is still worse.  The Niners are in the mix as well.  But this team is sliding into the abyss.  I am always amazed how a team can trade players picked in the 1st round for late round draft picks and think that is a good idea.  It must be something in the water or air at One Bills Drive that causes this thinking.  Anyway I think 5 -11 is a real possibility after this Chargers debacle.  

Just now, klos63 said:

If you want to criticize the current staff, fine, they deserve it. Why bring up the others. It's McBeane 1.0.

Because it is the exact same way the others of DJ as HC and Marv as GM built a team as well. 

High Character low talent

Bills are worse than Cleveland. Cleveland is competitive in their games. I’ve never seen an NFL team get blown out 3 consecutive games like it’s Alabama vs Mercer. This is the NFL, this shouldn’t happen.

Just now, MDH said:

Bills are worse than Cleveland. Cleveland is competitive in their games. I’ve never seen an NFL team get blown out 3 consecutive games like it’s Alabama vs Mercer. This is the NFL, this shouldn’t happen.

I would love to hear the change go up at the next home game "We are MerrrrCerrrr"

Just now, Jerome007 said:

They have so many holes to fill it's scary! Thread title is right on cue. 

I still can get how they had such a great start to the year, and then get DESTROYED three games in a row!!! Has it ever happened?? Not that I remember

turns out to have been a fluke driven by statistically improbable turnover differential.