McCoy sounds very unhappy about the switch

7 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

He sounded very upset about his buddy getting benched. Understandable. Wish he was able to mask his emotions a bit more like most players but hey...that's Shady. I'm sure he'll be fine if Peterman opens up the O and he can get his run #s up again.

He was upset about Watkins getting traded too and threw some shade on Matthews but the passing game has been fine.:flirt:

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

I didn't get that impression at all. He sounded like a grownup about it, actually. 

http://www.wgr550.com/media/audio-channel/11-15-lesean-mccoy

I hear ya, but It sounded to me like he was upset. When asked about why they made the move, he said he didn't know. Season ends today, they are in. LAC will be able to blitz the rookie.

2 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

http://www.wgr550.com/media/audio-channel/11-15-lesean-mccoy

I hear ya, but It sounded to me like he was upset. When asked about why they made the move, he said he didn't know. Season ends today, they are in. LAC will be able to blitz the rookie.

No doubt, the Chargers are gonna bring the heat and it's on Peterman to have quick recognition and make good decisions but I think that would have been the case with TT, too. But if he finds his hot read and beats it a couple times, they will have to adjust. I'm glad it's in a stadium that holds 25,000 or so and half of them will be Bills fans. 

10 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

He sounded very upset about his buddy getting benched. Understandable. Wish he was able to mask his emotions a bit more like most players but hey...that's Shady. I'm sure he'll be fine if Peterman opens up the O and he can get his run #s up again.

This isnt a surprise, hes been very vocal about his confidence in TT and they are clearly friends.  And lets be truly honest, TT has done some things on that field that no other QB could successfully pull off and those things have helped win us games.  During that span, he's had some bad games, but those games in MOST cases were ones the whole team sucked badly out there and was not all on just TT.  And during his time here he had a lot of things working against TT from bad coaching, losing weapons to injury and trades, revolving doors of people to throw to, 3 OC's, etc.  So its not surprising that people in the locker room feel TT was their best chance to win, these guys go to war every week together and TT is probably the hardest worker on the team and plays tough taking big shots to try and make plays.  Players respect that more than anything.  Thats why players don't make personnel decisions, because they are too close to each other to be objective.

At the end of the day, there will be some players who still believe in TT and will be shocked by this.  But all that matters from here on out is what Peterman does.  Its hard for a vet to feel confident in a rookie, let alone a 5th rounder.  But come game time, all it will take is for the offense to find some life behind NP and they will start to get on board.  

• Like (+1) 1