Thank You Tyrod

T-Bomb

1 hour ago, papazoid said:

don't go to far TT

one hit away from being back in.

besides, it is possible we play worse with peterman

Agree.  I hope Nate does great but that remains to be seen over a full game and over several games. 

I am starting to dislike the approach so many coaches seem to deploy coming in with a system and staying with it even if it isn't the best fit for the players.  That always leads to getting new players.  Rex would have been smart to continue with the defense that was played the year before he was hired.  McD and company should be criticized for not utilizing more of last year's offensive playbook. 

It takes a long time to turnover the personnel on a team to fit a system and it's risky as new players often don't perform better than those you don't retain.  Dennison still has a lot to prove to the fans. 

1 hour ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

I would agree with Denver except I wonder if Elway is tired of trying to squeeze by with this formula of dominant D, running game, and game manager QB. He struck gold and won it all but that formula hasn't worked for the same team to win it all 2X...maybe ever? My money would be on them making a move to get a potential franchise guy this draft. Meanwhile, I'm dreaming of us not having to play that game knowing we already have him!!! No clue if that's the case but so happy we can find out.

I was thinking Denver and Jax, even the Jets, but he'd be ran out of town faster than here, being down in Jersey. 

I could see Marrone liking him for his ability to run and not throw INTs to pair it off with that running game and really good defense. 

35 minutes ago, Plano said:

but what if Peterman is worse than Tyrod?

Better to know if he is bad now, than not know going into this offseason.  If he stinks then you go all in on Cousins or Alex Smith, or take a flyer on Bradford.  If you don't like that course of action, draft the college guy you like.  If Peterman is worse, the Bills will end up 6-10 and likely have a top 10 pick. 

2 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

We will see how it works out

It is hard finding even average NFL starters.  Tyrod Taylor has some very unique skill sets.......and struggled in other areas.

one thing that just could not be overlooked in the end.....he does not fit the 3 step and fire qb proto

Lets see what the rook can do.

Is he like Liam Neeson who has A Very Particular Set of Skills

:D

21 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Well played

Thanks.   I couldn't resist 

20 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

I am kind of expecting it.....but I do want the kid to do well

I would like to believe we all do and that people could put their differences aside and cheer the kid on.  

On 11/15/2017 at 10:02 AM, ProcessTheTrust said:

While many always tried to divide Tyrod by "haters" vs "lovers", I never subscribed to that nonsense. I always liked the guy, could see the talent was there, but pulled my hair out watching him play overly conservative. He was a great mysterious back up for Flacco all those years, got his shot to be THE GUY, didn't pan out. Now he can go back to being a really solid back up somewhere. Wish him the best....but we must move forward!!!

This is exactly how I feel. He was always a bridge qb. He knew it and we knew it. It's now time to cross that bridge. Great character guy who will always be loved in Buffalo "for trying"....