Bills D has quit on the fans

The reporters covering the Bills won't say it because they still have to have access to the players, but the Bills' defense has quit.  Period.  The Saints game was characterized by tackling that would get guys benched on a high school team. Sure Marcel Dareus is gone, but you ARE allowed to replace him with another player.  It seems that there was nobody home on the D line all day. 

The missed tackles happened in the secondary.  Before that the Bills consistently failed to make contact with the runner at the line of scrimmage.

The drive that ended in the Brees touchdown was the single most amazing drive I have ever seen in many years of watching football.  They were ripping off 10 yards on every play when the Bills knew what was coming.

I've been thinking of replacing my Stadium Wall pic because the dumpster fire seemed to have gone away with Rex and Whaley but I'm going to leave it for now.

And I'm bracing myself for all of the "Start Peterman" threads.  Only an idiot would think that a QB change would make any difference on this team.  

• Like (+1) 1

Lots of draft picks coming up next year, and the guys cast off by other teams are probably feeling like rent-a-guys who will be replaced with more talented younger players next year.  Still, you'd think players in that situation would at least be playing hard to try to get held on next year. 

3 hours ago, RussBrandon said:

The reporters covering the Bills won't say it because they still have to have access to the players, but the Bills' defense has quit.  Period.  The Saints game was characterized by tackling that would get guys benched on a high school team. Sure Marcel Dareus is gone, but you ARE allowed to replace him with another player.  It seems that there was nobody home on the D line all day. 

The missed tackles happened in the secondary.  Before that the Bills consistently failed to make contact with the runner at the line of scrimmage.

The drive that ended in the Brees touchdown was the single most amazing drive I have ever seen in many years of watching football.  They were ripping off 10 yards on every play when the Bills knew what was coming.

I've been thinking of replacing my Stadium Wall pic because the dumpster fire seemed to have gone away with Rex and Whaley but I'm going to leave it for now.

And I'm bracing myself for all of the "Start Peterman" threads.  Only an idiot would think that a QB change would make any difference on this team.  

56 yards... #neverforget

• Haha (+1) 1

Eventually fans will realize none of this matters to these Multi Millionaires. It is just a very short term lucrative job for them. 

Do you think 30-45 minutes after the game while driving their 100K car to their Very expensive house Any of them thought about this game lol

8 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Eventually fans will realize none of this matters to these Multi Millionaires. It is just a very short term lucrative job for them. 

Do you think 30-45 minutes after the game while driving their 100K car to their Very expensive house Any of them thought about this game lol

I think most of them care.  A 47-10 game is not what they want to be associated with.

1 minute ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I think most of them care.  A 47-10 game is not what they want to be associated with.

They dont. It is a job for them. Nothing more. The minority of NFL players love football. 

47-10 loss or a 23-12 win their paycheck still comes 

Edited by MAJBobby

13 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Then why do some teams win? consistently?

Preparation, Performance and Pride.

If these guys don't have what it takes they will be gone.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

They dont. It is a job for them. Nothing more. The minority of NFL players love football. 

47-10 loss or a 23-12 win their paycheck still comes 

You think Kyle doesn't care?  Watch Tyrod's presser, you think he doesn't care?  If he doesn't he is a great actor.

Just now, Billzgobowlin said:

You think Kyle doesn't care?  Watch Tyrod's presser, you think he doesn't care?  If he doesn't he is a great actor.

Tyrod cares he just isn't good enough to make a difference if the Bills get down 2 or more scores.

He couldn't hit 13's catch radius twice on the first drive throwing it over him and behind him and the Bills desperately needed that drive to result in a TD..

37 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

This is BS

Sure it is. It is not just a job and these guys live and breath football just like the fans lol

35 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I think Fans want them to care more than they do and read alot into things.